Crush△wendell bray

Warnings: none

(A/n I changed this request a little bit but I hope you enjoy!Also please tell me if there's anything I can do to improve my writing, I always accept constructive criticism. Just please be nice about it.)

You walked on to the platform to examine the body that had just been brought in. Hodgins, Brennan and the newest intern, wendell were already looking at the bones.

"Dr Y/L/N can you examine the bones with wendell? I need to go with booth to tell the victims family the news." She asked.

You glanced over at wendell, ever since he got to the Jeffersonian you had the slightest crush on him.

You had told Angela about your feeling for wendell, which you instantly regretted after she spilled to hodgins, in which then Hodgins told Cam. Pretty soon most of the team knew about your little crush. You were in fact thankful that the news hadn't found it's way to wendell.

"Yes will do." You said to dr B. She nodded and walked away to accompany booth.

You glanced at the decomposing body in front of you then back at wendell.

"Well I will get started cleaning of the bones and then we can get started on helping booth and Brennan find the dirt bag who killed this woman." You told him.

"You got it." He left the plat form.

After wendell exited the platform Hodgins looked at you with a smirk on his face.

"You totally like him." He teased.

You rolled your eyes at his remark. "Yeah well he doesn't like me." You looked down.

"What are you talking about Y/n? Did you seen the way his eyes lit up when dr b asked you to work with him?" He asked.

"Oh please." You sighed and took a look at the notes that dr Brennan had taken on the body.

"Okay if you don't tell wendell then I will." He said.

"Tell me what?" You turned around and saw wendell with a confused look on his face.

"Uhh tell you that our victim died of multiple gunshots to the head." You quickly said to cover up you and Hodgins conversation.

"Dr Brennan already made note of that before you got here." He Pointed out.

"Of course she did." You scratched the back of your neck nervously. You tried to best to ignore Hodgins snickering behind you.

"Okay..." He said. "well I guess I'll meet you in the bone room." He walked off and left you to clean the bones.

"Yup I'll see you there." You muttered to yourself as you watched he walked away. "Hodgins how an I going to-" you turned around an saw that he was gone. You sighed and looked at the body.

"I guess it's just you and me."

-

"There are stress fractures on both wrists." He marked on his clip bored. "This victim defiantly struggled."

"Poor thing." You said.

"What's this?" Wendell asked well picking up the scull. He put it under the magnifying glass to get a better look.

"It looks like something is stuck in the skull." He examined.

"I can bring it to Hodgins so he can take a look at it?" You offered.

"Yes, Thanks Y/N." He put the skull on a trey and handed it to you.

You walked out of the bones room And walked the skull over to Hodgins office.