Betrayal△jack hodgins

Jack Hodgins x reader

Warnings: none

Prompt 11"out of all the girls here, you cheated on me with here."

You and Hodgins had been a little distance lately. It's not that you guys were fighting. It's just you two kinda grew apart. You still loved him, just not as much as you used too.

You walked in to Angela's office that morning. There was case that she needed your assistants.

"Hay Angie, what do you need help with?" You asked as you walked in.

"Ohh actually I don't need your help anymore." She said.

"I thought you needed my help?" You asked. She had texted you yesterday asking you to help.

"Um I don't need you anymore. Thanks for coming though. Your a good friend."she said. Was she hiding someone?

"Angela what's going on?" You asked.

"Nothing sweetie." She said. "I gotta go help Brennan. I'll be back." She walked out.

Sitting down on her couch, you noticed her phone was going off. You looked at it and saw a text from..Hodgins?
You knew it was wrong, but you picked up the phone and looked at the text.

'Hey ang, last night was great;) see you tonight?'

You felt your blood boil, tears form in your eyes, how could he do this? In that moment you stormed in to Hodgins station.

-

"Hodgins?" You said clenching your fists.

"Yeah?"

"Out of all the girls here, you cheated on me with her."

"What? I-I don't know what your talking about..." He played off acting like he didn't know what was happing.

"This is the worst thing you have ever done to me."

"I didn't cheat..I swear."

"Were done." You stormed out of his office.