The girl next door▲zack addy pt 1

Zack addy x reader

Warnings: none

*Y/N pov*

Today was the first day of your internship with dr Brennan. You were nervous about working for her, when you first met her she seemed very uptight and cold. You just hoped that you would impress her.

You walked in and took a look around.

"Ms Y/L/N?" You herd someone say. You turned around and saw dr Brennan.

"Hello dr Brennan." You stuck you hand out for her to shake and she shook it.

"Welcome to the Jeffersonian, here is your lab coat." She handed you a dark blue lab coat. It had the first letter of your name and your last name written on it. You slipped it on.

"I'm going to need you to help my assistant, he's over on the plat for examining a set of human remains that were found this morning." She said.

"Of course." You said. She Walked away quickly.

You walked over to the plat for and saw her assistant, well more like the back of him.

"Hi, I'm Y/N Y/L/N, you must be dr Brennan's assistant." You introduced yourself.

He turned around and you couldn't believe it. It was zack, as in zack your childhood best friend.

"Oh my gosh zack?!" You squealed. It's Been ages since you'd seen him.

"Y/N?" He asked surprised.

You wrapped your arms around him hugging him tightly. He hugged back but not as hard as you did.

"It's been ages." You said when you finally pulled away.
"How Are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you for asking."

"This crazy, who would have guess that we would be working in the same place at the same time." You said.

"I didn't even know you were studying forensic anthropology." He said.

"Neither did I, but after taking a class for it in collage I was really fascinated by it."
You said.

"Zack do you have anything for me?" A man walked on to the platform asked.

"Not yet Hodgins." Zack said. Hodgins, so that's his name.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." You said to him.

"Hi, dr Hodgins."

"Me and Y/n were just getting started on examining the bones." Said zack.

"Well I'll leave you two alone." hodgins said with a wink.

"What do you think he meant by that?" Zack question.

You giggled."Zack, you really have not changed."

-

"So how did you guys meet?" Angela asked you. You had just met her and she seems really sweet.

"Well I moved to Michigan when I was about 13, and it just happened that dr addy was my neighbor." You explained.

"Wow, and you hand no idea that he was working here?"

"Nope" you answered."we kinda lose touch after high school."

"Oh, you planing in relighting an old flame?" She suggested raising her eyebrows.

"What? no it's not like, we're just friends."

"So your saying that you never had romantic or any sort of feelings for him?"

"Yeah, we kinda drifted away in high school, he went his way and I went the other." You said.

"Y/N!" You herd Hodgins shout from behind you.
"Zack needs you in the bone room." He told you. You nodded and walked off to assist zack.

*no ones pov*

"You think those too like each other?" Hodgins asked Angela well he walked beside her.

"Totally." Angela agreed with a smirk on her face.

"Are you gunna get involved."

"Of course, bug boy, I always get involved."