Married in vegas△seely booth

Seely booth x reader

Warnings: none

Prompt 41 "we got married in Vegas."

It was the first day back to work from your long over due vacation. You and seeley had gone to Vegas to have a little alone time, and let's just say, you to had a pretty good time.

But now you had to snapped back in to reality and you had to get back to work. You walked in to the lab early one morning and walked in to Cam's office to say hello.

"Good morning cam." You chirped.

"Morning Y/N." She greeted you. "How was your vacation with booth?" She asked.

"It was great." You said. You reached back to put a piece of hair behind your ear.

As you did, Cam noticed the ring on your finger.

"Did you and booth get married?" Cam asked.

Her words took you by surprise.

"Yes, we got married in Vegas." You told her.

"Congratulations." She said giving you a hug.

"Thank you Cam." You told her.

"How did it happen?" She asked.

"Well, we had a couple drinks and one thing led to another and we got married." You explained.

"Wow, that must have been one crazy vacation."

"Yeah, can you please not tell anyone just yet? Me and seeley want to tell everyone at once." You said.

"Don't worry I won't say a word." She promised.

"Thanks Cam, well I better get to work. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, I'll see you later, mrs booth." She said as you walked away.

You smiled hearing her say those words.

Mrs booth.

That's sounded perfect.

Hey guys! So I've decided to make the prompts a little shorter. Hope you enjoyed.
Comment if you liked it!❤️