Loved△temperence brennan

Temperance Brennan x female reader

Warnings:none

Prompt 7 "I loved you, yes that right, loved."

She was late, again. This was the second time temperance had been late for one of your dates.

You understood that her work was important, but it made you mad that she was barely there.

You had prepared dinner for the two of you. After an hour or two, dinner started to get cold. You had lost hope that she was going to come over.

You put the food you he'd spent hours making in the fridge.

You sat on the couch,waiting for her with your arms crossed.

She finally came home.

"Hey, Y/N. What's wrong?" Ask asked noticing your position you were sat in.

"I'm fine." You said, trying to hide your anger.

"Well obviously your not, your arms are crossed and your tone of voice clearly says that your mad."

"You know what temperance? I am mad. I spent two hours making you and me dinner and you showed up late again." You said sitting up.

"I'm sorry I got stuck at the lab." She defended.

"That's what you said last time. I know your work is important to you, but I'm tired of the lab being first and I'm second."

"My work is my whole life."

Those words made your heart break.

"So I mean nothing."

"What? I didn't say that Y/N."

"You know what? I loved you, yes that's right, loved."

"Are you saying that you don't love me anymore?" She asked.

"What I'm saying is I'm done." You told her.

"With what?"

"With us."

(I decided to leave this on a little cliff hanger, I don't know if I will make a part 2. But sorry for not posting yesterday. But I might post later tonight!)