The best hider△lance sweets

Lance sweets x reader

Warnings: none

Prompt number 8 "you lost our kid?"

"8...9...10..ready or not here I come." Your husband, lance said. He was currently playing hide and go seek with your 4 year old son, andrew. Well you were busy trying to clean up and get some work done.

"Hmm where could he be?" Lance said. "Could he be here?" He looked under the table, but to lances surprise, he wasn't there. Which was shocking considering he had hidden under there for the last four rounds.

"Looks like he's got a new spot." Lance informed you.

"You better start looking then." You told him as you folded laundry.

Lance had gone to look in Andrew's room, which was his second favorite hiding spot. He kneeled down to look under Andrews bed, but he wasn't there.

"Man he's good." He said to himself. Lance continued to search for Andrew. After a couple if minutes of looking lance started to get worried.

"Andrew?" Lance shouted as he walked threw the hall way.
At this point lance's worry had turned to panic.

He looked in the bedroom, bathroom, and the dinning room. He was no where to be found.

"Lance?" You called out from the living room. He went over to you.

"Yeah?" He said trying to keep his cool.

"can you get Andrew? He needs to take his bath before dinner." You said.

"Um dose he have to take his bath before dinner?" Lance asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't he?" You asked. you were starting to get suspicious of lance.

"Well, what if he gets all messy while eating? We don't want to give him two baths." He quickly covered up.

"I suppose that makes sense." You said.

He let out a sigh of relief and continued to look for his son.

"Where else could he be?" He let out a sighed of frustration.
He left the living room and back in to the bedroom hoping that he'd find him.

He lifted up the covers to your bed. Still, no Andrew.

"Lance?" You questioned. He turned you.

"Oh hey.." He said.

"Are you still looking for him?" You asked.

"Pff, what? No, I'm just letting him win." He told you.

"Lance?" You said crossing your arms.

He sighed and got up from the floor.

"Okay, I'm going to ask you not to freak out, but I can't find Andrew.." He admitted.

"You lost our kid?!" Exclaimed.

"Look I'm sure he's still in the house." Lance said.

You realized that the door was unlocked. The thought of him being alone on the street completely terrified you.

"Okay, where haven't you look?" You asked.

"Um, I've looked pretty much everywhere."

"That doesn't help!"

"Okay, well check again." He said. You went in to the front hall way.

"Have you checked the coat closet?" You asked walking towards it.

"No, I haven't." He said. You opened it and you let out a sigh of relief when you saw him siting there.

"You found me mommy!" He Andrew said jumping out from the closet, giving you a hug. You hugged him back tightly.

"Hey buddy You scared us." Lance said kneeling down to his level.

"Daddy I told you, I'm the best hider."  He said.

"You sure are." Lance said giving him a hug.