Fears and new friends△lance sweets

Lance sweets x reader

Warnings: none

Prompt 1"every time I see you I fall in love with you all over again."

You stared at your self in the mirror taking deep breaths. Your boyfriend lance had invited you to dinner with his co workers. Your were always a bit nervous to meet new people.

"Hey babe, you almost ready?" He asked walking in to the bathroom where you were getting ready.

You nodded.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm fine." You lied walking out of the bathroom and sitting on the bed.

He took a seat next to you. "I know something is bothering you."

"I'm scared, what if your friend don't like me?" You worried.

"Don't worry everything is going to be fine."

"Lance these are your co workers, if they don't like me then what?"

"Babe, I love you, and nothing is going to change that."

You were still a bit panicked. He took his hand into yours.

"Every time I see you I fall in love with you all over again, nothing is going to change that. I'm sure there going to love you."

"I love you too." You said.

He gave you a quick kiss and stood up.

"Let's go."

-

"Hey guys, this is Y/N." Lance introduced you. "Y/N this is Cam, Seeley, Angela, and Hodgins."

"Hi." You gave a small wave.

"Hey." They all said back. You took a seat at the table.

"Okay I am in love with that dress." Angela complimented.

"Oh thank you." You said to her.

The rest if the night was filled with chatter and laugher. You has made good friends with Angela. You two made plans to go shopping together. The night had turned out pretty well. You were glad lance had such good friends.