Paranoid△jack hodgins

Jack Hodgins x reader

Warnings:none

Prompt 9 "tell me it's not true, tell me you didn't cheat."

"Hey Y/N." You turned around and saw Linsey, a new intern at the Jeffersonian. She took a seat next to you on the couch of the break room.

"Hi Linsey. How are you?" You asked.

"I'm fine thanks for asking." She replied. "How are you and jack?" She asked.

"Were fine, thanks for asking."

"That's a surprise...." She mumbled under her breathe.

You turned to her. "What did you say?"

"Well I mean jacks kinda a player. It wouldn't surprise me if he's been messing around."

"Are you saying he's been cheating on me?" You asked. Jack would never cheat. Would he?

"I mean, there's lots of young, beautiful women in this lab. It's kinda hard to believe that he chose you." She said cruelly. She gave you and evil smirk and walked away.

-

You found jack working at his station playing with his beetles. He noticed you.

"Hey babe, what's going on?"

"Tell me it's not true, tell me you didn't cheat." You demanded.

"Whoa, what going on? I didn't cheat." He was a bit taken back by your words.

"Are you just telling me this because I said to?"

"No, I would never cheat." He said. "Who told you that?"

"Linsey, the new intern." You said.

"Well she lying, do you really think I would cheat on you?" He asked.

"Im sorry...I just got a little paranoid." You said.

"It's okay, I understand."

"I guess I should stop listening to interns." You said with a little giggle.

"That might be a good idea."

(Requests are open!)