Coming out△Angela Montenegro

Angela x female reader

Warnings: none

Prompt 9 "I have to except the fact that I love you."

(This loosely based on a Episode of glee)

"Good morning dr Brennan." You said as you stepped on the platform. There had been two dead bodies that were found. And Brennan needed all the help she could Get.

It was you, wendell, fisher, Cam and Hodgins on the platform looking at the bodies.

Angela approached you well you were examining the skull.

"Hey, you done with that skull I'm gonna need it for a facial reconstruction."

"Sure thing Angie."

She gave a bright smile. You and Angela had a little secret relationship going on and you hadn't told anyone yet.

As Angela walked away, fisher looked at you.

"What was that?" He asked, refuting to you and Angela.

"What? nothing." You lied.

"I've seen the way that you two look at each other, there's something going on."

"Hey fisher why don't you just leave her alone?" Wendell defended you.

"What? is was just a question." He said. "I mean it's not a surprise..."

"How about you just mind your own business and go back to the looney bin?" You you said.

"How about you just come out of the closet?" He said loudly enough for pretty much the entire lab could hear.

At that moment you felt you blood boil, not because you were mad at fisher, because you couldn't be open about your feeling for Angela.

To avoid further embarrassment, you quickly walked off the platform and tried to find a place were you could cool down.

You went to that place that you always went to when you needed to chill. The only person that knew about it was Angela.

You sat by a window upstairs with your knees brought to your chest.

"Y/N?" You herd, you looked over and saw Angela.

She took a seat next to you.

"Hey sweetie." She she put her hand on yours. "I herd what happened. If it helps Cam is scolding fisher for outing you."

All you could was smile a little.

"It's gunna be okay.." She said.

"I know...I'm just so afraid of what everyone will think.." You said.

"Babe, if anyone where to ever make fun of you, I'd defend you."

"I know..and I think I have to except that fact that I love you." You admitted well tearing up.

"I love you too, Y/N." She said. She brought you in to a hug.

"Were going to tell people when were ready, okay?" She said.

"Okay." You replied.

You two both sat up and started to walk back to the lab. As you did she reached for your hand an held it.

At the moment you don't care what other people thought, you were just happy your were with your one true love.