Who your close too pt2

(I'm gunna take a tiny break from writing imagines today and just write preferences, so comment some preference ideas.)

Clark Edison-

Oliver wells. Oliver didn't like most people, but he liked you. You two enjoyed taking about theories of time travel and your favorite books. And just to annoy him sometimes, you called him Hodgins 2.0

Temperance Brennan-

James Aubrey. You two became friends when booth intruded you two each other. You enjoyed cooking, he enjoyed eating. It was a match made in heaven. Sometimes you would cook dinner for the three of you.

Angela Montenegro

Wendell bray. It was kinda weird being besties with your girlfriends ex boyfriend. But Angela assured you that she was fine with it. You two bonded over you love of hockey and you went to everyone of his games. Even if Angela wasn't a die hard hockey fan like the two of you were, she's still sit with you at every game.

Camille Saroyan

Finn Abernathy. At first you didn't really see finn as anything but a co worker. But that changed when Hodgins was being rude to finn. You told Hodgins to back off and he did. Finn had thanked you for what you did. Ever since then you two have been really close.

Daisy wick

Vincent Nigel Murray. Vincent was very flirty with you when you had met. you thought he was just being nice. That was until he tried to ask you out. You responded with "sorry, I don't think my girlfriend would like that very much." When you said this to him his cheeks were bright red from embarrassment. You told him you liked him as a friend and would still be up for hanging out. So that's what you did.

Jessica Warren

Jack Hodgins. You and jack both loved conspiracy theories. It's basically all you two talked about. When you weren't talking about theories, were were doing experiments in them lab. And them afterwords getting yelled at by Cam.

(Sorry I used some twice)