The run away bride△vincent nigel murray

Vincent Nigel Murray x reader

Warnings: none

Prompt 1 "every time I see you I fall in love with you all over again."

Everyone gets nervous on there wedding day. You were beyond nervous.

You were in your dress, about to get your make up done. You were tapping your fingers on the chair. Daisy had notice your tapping.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"It's my wedding day Daisy, of course I'm not okay." You said.

"Hey, calm down. Everything is going to be okay."

"No it's not Daisy. My dad's not here, I have no one to walk me down the aisle!" You raised you voice and stood up.

You were never close with your dad and he was suppose to come to the wedding. But he had called you that morning to tell you he wasn't coming.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I just need some air." You said walking out of your hotel room.

-

You were sat on a bench by the hotel. You couldn't believe this is was how your wedding day had started. Your dad wasn't coming, you snapped at your maid of honor, and know you were a run away bride.

"Y/N?"

You turned around and saw Vincent.

"Vincent! Your not suppose to see the bride before the wedding. You turned back around so he couldn't see you.

"I'm not going to let a superstition get in the way of me comfort my future wife." He sat next to you.

"Did Daisy send you?" You asked.

"Yeah, she told me about your dad."

"I can't believe he's not coming." You were on the verge of tears.

"Hey." Vincent took his hand and put it in his. "Look at me."

You looked at him.

"There are so many people in that building that love you, and care about you. Who cares if he isn't coming? What matters today is us and only us." He said. "Every time I see you I fall in live with you all over again, and nothing is going to stop me for marrying you today."

You pulled him to a tight hug. "Thank you so much."

"Hey is everything okay?" Daisy said as she walked over to the two of you.

You pulled away. "Yes Daisy everything is fine. I'm sorry I snapped at you." You apologized. You stood up and hugged her.

"It's okay, every bride gets cold feet on her wedding day, know let's get you ready to marry the love of your life."

-

After vows, rings, and kissed were exchanged, you and Vincent made your way to the reception.

You and Vincent were having your first dance as a married couple.

"Thank you, for chasing after me today." You said.

"I'd chase after you in a snow storm if I got to be with you."

You smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek.

You Couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with your one true love.

(Guys I'm thinking about having a co writer so if your interested please message me, I don't know if I want to do it or not.)