The baby in the lab△wendell bray

Wendell bray x reader

Warnings: none

Prompt 19 "Why is our baby in the lab rather then daycare."

(Please request!)

You and wendell had a adorable, 6 month old boy named Finn. He was the sweetest little boy you had ever met. Usually he was at the day care run by the Jeffersonian well you and wendell worked.

It was a normal day at the Jeffersonian. You worked with dr Brennan helper her identity human remains. You were about to head to the Bone room. When you stopped wendell holding your son. And Daisy making faces and noises at finn to make him smile.

You walked over to the three of them."wendell?" You asked. He turned around.

"Yes?"

"Why is our baby in the lab rather then at daycare." You asked.

"Sorry, I missed him to much. Don't you miss him?"

You looked at your smiling son."of course I miss him. But no baby allowed in the lab." You told him.

"Come on Y/N, just five more minutes?" Daisy asked looking at finn. She was in complete awe.

"Sorry daisy, he's got to go back. You know the rules." You said. she pouted."Maybe you can babysit some time."

"I'd love too, me and lance have been thinking about about having on of these." She reached for his small hand and he wrapped his little fingers around her finger.

"I hate to brake up this cute moment but Y/N is right, he's gotta go back." He said handing him to you.

"Aww, bye finn!" She waved to him. You made his small hands wave back to her.

You and wendell walked back to day care to drop him back off.

"As much as I love seeing him, we can't keep bringing him in to the lab." You told him.

"Fine, no more sneaking him in to the lab. How about we visit him together on our lunch break?"

"That's a great idea." You said.

You dropped him back off with the daycare workers and headed back to the lab.