Aunt cam△wendell bray

Wendell bray x reader

Warnings:none

Prompt 5"can you watch my baby for a couple minutes?"

Wendell was just about to leave the Jeffersonian. He had just picked up Stephanie, your two year old daughter, from the daycare and she was asleep on his hip. He had almost made it out the door, but then he had realized that he had forgotten something at the lab.

He rushed back in, trying not to wake his sleeping daughter. He picked up what he needed and tried to leave, but Brennan had stopped him.

"Mr bray?" She said.

"Hey dr Brennan, I'm just about to leave." He said.

"Well I was just going to ask you if you could assist me with something."

"I wish I could but-"

"Oh it's fine, I'll just ask another intern." She said cutting him off. She started to walk away.

"Wait!" He said, Hoping he would wake his sleeping daughter.

"Yes?"

"I'll be in the bone room in a minute."

"Okay I'll meet you in there."

He watched her walk away. He looked down at the sleeping child thinking if what to do. Then he spotted Cam.

"Dr Saroyan!" He said.

She looked over at him.

"Hi wendell." She noticed the Stephanie on his hip."what's she doing here?" She asked.

"Look, dr Brennan asked me to assist her with something in the lab, can you watch my baby for a couple of minutes, I won't be long, I promise."

"Wendell, you know kids aren't allowed in the lab." She said.

"I know but dr Brennan needs me." He said. "How about I work an extra shift for free tomorrow."

"I suppose I could just watch her for a couple of minutes."

"Thank you Cam." He said handing her over to Cam and went to assist dr Brennan.

-

You walked in to that lab in search of wendell. You assumed he was in Angela's office. But to your surprise, your daughter was happily sat on Cams lap, playing with her stuffed animal.

"Hey Cam, that's a cute baby you got there."

"Oh hey Y/N, wendell is with dr Brennan." She said.

"Well I just came to visit."

"Momma!" Stephanie said as she reached her arms out to hug you.

Cam handed her over to you and she have you a tight hug.

"Thanks you Cam, I better go find wendell." You said. "Can you say bye to Cam?" You asked your daughter.

"Bye bye aunt Cam." She say waving her small hands. Your hart melted when she said those words. She was sure growing up fast.

(Please go look at my last post and vote!😃)