Pheobe vs joey△wendell bray

Wendell bray x reader

Warnings: none

Prompt 31 "you can't kick me out of my own house!"

You and wendell were getting ready for you usual 'friends' marathon you two had every Saturday night. It was a relaxing thing you too did after a week of solving murders.

At first, wendell wasn't the biggest fan of friends. He would rather be watching hockey or some think that. But you turned him on to it quickly.

You both had a blanket around you and were snuggled up together. You reached in to that popcorn bowl are realized there was nothing left.

"Babe can you get me some more popcorn please?" You asked handing him the bowl.

"Sure." He sat up, grabbed the bowl an went to get more.

As he got up you started to laugh at something that Joey said.

"Oh I love joey." You laughed out.

"Personally, I think phoebe is funnier." He said as he put more popcorn in the bowl and walked back to the couch.

"What? Joey is the star of the show." You argued.

"I disagree." He said.

"Get out." You said playfully.

"You can't kick me out of my own house!" he said.

"I can too." You said.

"Can not." He shot back holding back his laughter.

"Are you laughing at me?"

"Yeah, I'm laughing at how cute your being." He said.

"How am I being cute?"

"It's cute that your being so defensive over a fictional character." He told you.

"I take my shows very serious about my shows."

"Huh, I didn't notice." He said sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes at his sarcasm. You cuddled back up nest to him and continued to watch your show.

"You know even though we both have different favorite characters. I think we can agree on a second favorite character."

"Chandler

Remember, my requests are open! Even if you made one you can still make one!