Star wars night△jack hodgins

Jack Hodgins x reader

Warnings: none

Prompt 1 "Are we really seeing Star Wars again?"

You were a pretty big Star Wars fan. Growing up with two brothers it was basically the only thing you guys watched. You invited jack to watch all the movies with you that night.

Yo got all the movies out and your favorite snacks. You were popping popcorn when you herd a knock at the door.

"Come in." You shouted.

Hodgins came in.

"Hey babe, what are we watching tonight?" He asked sitting on your couch.

"Star Wars." You said putting popcorn in a bowl.

"Are we really watching Star Wars again?"

"What else would we watch?" You said cuddling up next to him. You grabbed the remote and turned on the movie.

-

In the middle of the third movie, your eye lids started to feel heavily. You tired your best to keep them open. Hodgins noticed and turned off the tv.

"Hey what are you doing?" You asked yawning.

"Your tired, you need sleep." He said picking you up and carrying you to your bedroom.

"Were not even at the third movie." You whined.

"It will still be there in the morning." He placed you on your bed and snuggled up next to you.

"Fine.." You have in and fell asleep next to him.