Nicknames

Seeley booth.

Yours-squint
You were quite nerdy and he basically called who ever was smarter them him a squint
His-Handsome
It's pretty self explanatory

Lance sweets
Yours- baby
It was sort and simple. It just kinda stuck.
His-sweetie
Lance was a big softy. Even thought he didn't want to admit it, he was basically just a human teddy bear.

James Aubrey-
Yours-babe
Like lances it was sort and sweet.
His-James Bond.
You started calling him this as a joke. But after a while it started to grow on the two of you.

Jack Hodgins
Yours- beautiful
The reason he called you this is because it was true. And he wanted to remind you everyday.
His-bug boy
This was your nickname for him before you started dating. You do it just to bother him, but after a while he kinda liked it.

Zack addy
Yours- angle
Zack always thought that you were to pure for this world. He thought he had met a real life angle
His- love
You mostly called him this when you two were alone because when ever you called him this he would blush like crazy.

Vincent Nigel Murray
Yours-darling
When every he said it with his charming accent, it gave you a fuzzy feeling inside.
His-prince
Vincent was super charming and was basically your Prince Charming.

Colin fisher-
Yours-fisher didn't really have a nickname for you. He called you 'babe' or 'baby' ever so often. But nothing really ever stuck.
His-dork
You only called him this when ever he was geeking out.

Wendell bray
Your-princess
He called you this because of your grace, beauty, and kindness.
His-tough guy
Wendell was pretty strong, not only physically, but emotionally too.

Temperance Brennan
Yours-sweetie
She wasn't very creative when it came to nicknames. So she just called you sweetie.
Hers-smarty pants
You called her this when ever you to were having a conversation and she'd out smart you.

Angela Montenegro
Yours-honey
She called you honey because she said it was sweet just like you.
Hers- girly
You thought it matched her personality perfectly.

Daisy wick
Yours-cutie
When you first started dating so would always tell you how cute you were. So from them on that's what she called you.
Hers-beautiful flower.
I mean it's basically what she was. She was bright and happy.

Jessica Warren
Your-gorgeous
When ever she called you this, you would blush like mad. She did it mostly just to see you do that.
Hers-Jessie
You couldn't really find a nickname that fit her, so you just called her jessie for short.

(Sorry this preference kinda sucks. It's late were I am and I'm really tired but I wanted to get this done.)