Chapter 2

"Hey, Yannie! You're early." Jason, one of the engineer pat her in her shoulder as he strode inside her office.

She and Jason became friends 3 years ago when they both have the same interview in the E.A. Architecture Inc. She's as nervous as wreck as it is her first time applying for a job after she got her degree at the age of 20.

In the other hand, Jason was 25 that time and in 2nd job already so he approached her and asked her if she's okay as she can't stop fidgeting from her seat.

After the interview she was surprise when she immerge from the elevator and saw Jason leaning in the reception area waiting for her.

He asked how's the interview and I said I was in and found out he too were hired as well so we go out and celebrate. That's the start of our friendship.

"Jason, good morning!" She beamed at him. "I'm going to the field in a minute had to check some problem there."

"Problem?" Jason frown.

"Oh nothing serious." I replied. Just a little trouble that needs to be fixed.

"Oh right. I was hoping to have a cup of coffee with you but since you're in a hurry.. I'll take my chance next time." he said disappointed.

"Oh, common, Jason!" I said rolling my eyes at him laughing. "Why don't you just admit that you're using me as an excuse to have coffee with Marie as you know that I'll be asking her to join with us."

Marie is also an architect just like me and one of my closest friend. She loves to spend time with me most specially in the morning coffee session as she loves the good vibes I had, well that's what she says.

Though, I admit. I am a happy person. I always smile even in a simple things. I am bubbly, crazy and easy to be with. I can lighten the mood even the most intense pressure every meeting we had.

"Shhhhh!" Jason abruptly stand from his seat to shut me up. "Can't you be discreet for once! She might hear you!" He snap at me.

Yes. Jason is madly in love with Marie but don't have the guts to tell her and so he just stared at her from afar.

Shaking my head I made a sound in my tongue mocking him. "Well, don't go at me sulking and crying when you see her with someone as you don't have the balls to court her. Such beauty are surely have plenty of admirer ready to jump at her in every chance they had just to get her. I smirked as I see him paled.

I grab my bag and turn to leave holding the knob I turn to him.

"Your happiness is in your hands." I winked before I closed the door.