Chapter 8

Frustrated. I look at him.

"I don't know! How about you tell me what you want in exchanged for the damaged I've done?"

He stared at her for a moment his face no trace of emotion. "I'll collect it once I've made up my mind " he finally answered.

"What??"

"You heard me Yannie." He smirked at me. "In due time and I expect to have it when the right time comes." he added as sudden shivers went up to my spine as my name rolled his tongue huskily like caressing me making my skin tingled.

This feeling made me confuse as I never feel this to Erick. What the hell I am thinking. I scoffed to myself. I love Erick with all my life. I shouldn't be thinking anyman other than him.

My train of thought was interrupted when Nathan's phone rings. As he get his phone he look at me "I'll just answer this." then he stood.

I sighed and drank my coffee thinking what could've happened if they both lost their reflexes. I shruddered by the thought. My mom will not surely take this if she happens to know what transpired today knowing that few months from now she will be Mrs. Adamson. And surely her fiance will not let her work anymore. I sighed as I look around the place only to be collided my gaze to Nathan who were staring at me intensely.

This feeling is strange and new to her. That feeling that when she looks at him she's having the hard time taking off her eyes off him. That his intense gaze made her stomach turned and living her hot.

She noticed that Nathan is now approaching to their table and she pretend to drink her coffee just to cover her heated face.

"Need to go now. Where will I drop you off?" Nathan asked.

Well atleast he still have the heart to ask me. I mumbled to myself.

"No, it's okay. I'll have someone to fetch me here."

Nathan check his watch before he turned to me again. Listen, Yannie. I'll drop you off at your place and I'll take no for an answer. I don't have much time so get your pretty ass in there and follow me." he stood and left.

"Such an ass!" I mumbled annoyed.