Chapter 5

Nathan was in a hurry as he had an abrupt meeting with one of their important client that he can't missed as he is also after the property his been eyeing from him. 

As he was driving the intersection a black SUV suddenly appeared out of nowhere driving speedily towards him. He quickly maneuver his car in swift reflex while buzzing the driver loudly but it was too late. The lunatic driver of the car hit his bumper hard that he almost made his windshield shattered from it's loud impact. Good thing they're the only one passing that intersection or else, well he didn't even want to think what will happen.

Enraged he quickly made himself out his car with his viens pumping from his shaking rage. He knocked angrily letting the lunatic driver knows how enraged he is.

I swear if you won't come out there I'm going to break this car and show you how you'll be sorry from this! He shouted as he continues to knock. He can't see the person inside as the car is black tinted.

Seconds had passed before he heard the click of the door opening only to be shocked that the driver is a woman! Disbelief and anger written in his feature.

"..Oh so, a freaking woman! You almost caused someone's life by your recklessness! I feel her body trembled. Good. Such brat like her should be given a lesson not to wander the street driving when they do not know how to drive. I wonder if she even had a license judging by how young she looks. She can't even look at me as she can't stop herself from trembling. Girls and their brat attitude. I shake my head.

"So I think I will just call the cops and have you arrested for reckless driving and not to mentioned crossing the intersection with the traffic green light still on." he said as he fished out his phone from his pocket.

N-no, no, p-please!" She finally looked at him with pleading eyes. "Let's solve this ourselves." I froze when turned to look at her ready to give her the piece of me but halted when my gaze met her. She has the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen. Her almond eyes with a deep blue color and a thick long eyelashes framing her eyes look at him deeply hypnotizing him and he was dumbfounded and stranded as he held her eyes.

She's saying something that I cannot comprehend as I was struck by her beauty. My eyes roamed her delicate face looking like an angel. Her plum lips were small like a rose bud and he wondered how would it feel brushing his lips on her. He shakes his head to brushed off the thought in his mind. Her face were void from any make up, and has a perfect brows and nose with a rosy cheek.

She tugged my hand and whispered "please... "

I blinked.