Chapter 3

I immerge from my car when I finally pulled out infront of the huge building we're developing.

I checked my self in my rearview mirror as I put my helmet on. My dark blond hair was braided in one side cascading into my shoulder down with a bit messy strand stucking out from its braid. She put nothing on her face but lip gloss in her lips as she had fair and rosy skin, matched with a long thick eyelashes that making her blue eyes darker. She wore a tight jeans and a white cotton blouse with matching brown boots that she looks like she just came from a runway model. She's everything a man could ever ask for. Beauty and brains. But she didn't acknowledge it. For her she's just a simple average girl who live her life the way she wanted.

When she finally satisfied with what she looks she strode and lock her car as she made her way the building full of workers.

"Good morning, Architect!" the guard immediately greet her smiling wide when he sees her.

"Good morning, Castro!" I replied tapping him. One of the quality I had is I could memorize and remember easily the people I encountered. And I love knowing them.

The workers suddenly stopped from their work when they saw her. Each greeting her with wide smile.

It seems everytime she's around the group of workers mood suddenly lit up and motivated to finish their work and excited to have a lunch break as they know that she will be joining them as always everytime she's around.

I wave at them all and walk directly to the area engineer as he approach me half way.

"Architect David" he greeted me.

"Engineer Travis." I acknowledge.

"What's with the little trouble you've mentioned last night?" I asked him in a serious tone. You see despite my bubbly personality, I know when to be firm and when to be hard so for the past 3 years of working in this industry I already made my name and is marketable. I know how to deal difficulties and problems we encountered.

"Mr. Cheng wants to redesign some of the building layout and design." he replied frowning.

"Just what the hell????! We're almost there, almost done! He agreed the design before the contract signing!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, but he keeps on insisting that this is not the layout he agreed. And that he's going to give a poor rating and bad record to the industry that we don't follow what our clients agreed."

"I'll review the contract." I said as I rub my forehead.