Chapter 13

*Present.

I emerge from the bathroom while I towel dry my hair. Everything's ready for dinner and she knows any minute from now Erick would be knocking in her door step.

She quickly change in her knee length yellow dress and put some light make up brushing her hair put some lip gloss on and studied herself in the mirror satisfied by her look.

The minute she open her room the buzzer ding and she hastily run excitedly to open her apartment door revealing her very handsome fiance grinning from ear to ear.

Can't content her happiness she quickly jump to hug Erick who stumbled backward laughing.

"Erick! Oh, God. I've missed you so much, my love!" Yannie exclaimed hugging him tightly.

"And I missed you more, sweetheart!" Erick replied chuckling as he cup her face and kissed her passionately pouring all his love thru his kiss.

"Com'on inside I cooked for our dinner." She said as Erick put his arm in her shoulder while she hug him as they walk inside the kitchen.

"Hmmm. Smells soo good. Just like what I've imagine coming home with you waiting for me, my love." Erick stared at her lovingly and kissed her in her forehead.

"God, I missed you so much, Erick!" Yannie burried her face in Erick chest hugging him more tightly.

Erick laugh. "Sweetie, you're not trying to suffocate me, do you?"

"Hey! You don't missed me do you?" I swat him in his arm and glare at him crossing my arms in my chest.

Erick roared up laughing. "I'm just teasing you, sweetie. Of course, I do. More than you could ever be imagined. In fact, I'll be throwing our engagement party a week from now to announce into the whole world that this amazing, stunning and incredibly smart lady beside me is mine." He said smiling lovingly at her.

Her eyes went wide. "Truly?"

"Yes. But for now, let's devour these delicious food you made as I'm too famished.

"Yes, yes of course." she said excitedly.

"By the way, my best friend arrived last two weeks from New York where his family business were located. He will be attending our engagement party and I would like you to meet my brother/bestfriend." Erick smiled at me as he talk.

"I would gladly meet your best friend, Erick. But do you think he will like me as your future wife?" I said worriedly.

"My bestfriend would surely love you, sweetie." Erick assured her.

"In fact, I'm sure my bestfriend will get jealous that I'm getting married to wonderful and achingly beautiful angel like you." he smiled as he look at her.

"Hey! What's with that word!" I pouted at him pretending annoyed. She didn't know but his word put something uneasiness in her that she can't explain.

Erick laugh. "Oh, common, princess, I'm just teasing you."

"Hmmmm!"