Chapter 10

Ringgggg.

I woke up from a loud ringing of my mobile phone. Groaning I picked it up with checking the caller.

"Hello.." I replied in a husky voice followed by my sigh.

"Good morning, love!" Erick's laugh in the other line sat me up straighter living all the sleepy feeling behind.

"Erick!" I exclaimed. Are you back now? I asked excitedly. Erick has been away for one week for a business trip and had been busy with their family business which is he repeatedly asked for an understanding for his lack of giving more attention to her these past weeks. In the other part it's also blessing in disguise as he didn't find out the accident happened two weeks ago.

"I'm about to board the plane love. I'll head to your place directly when i get to the airport. I missed you so much!" he said with so much emotion.

"I missed you too so badly, Erick! I'll look forward in seeing you here the soonest. I love you!" I said.

"I love you more, my love. Wait for me there. Ok? Will hang up now. Bye!"

I sighed as I stared at my phone. The past weeks has been an stressed days for her. She was able to pursued Mr. Cheng not to change the layout of the building using her charm on persuading business clients even the most difficult one. Though it's one hell of a week. They are now closed in furnishing the building. Thank God.

I made my way outside my room and decided to make some waffle for breakfast only to sank my shoulder upon seeing the empty ref with only water and milk inside. She forgot to buy stocks because of her busy sched that she lost track even her eating routine.

I end up drinking 1 glass of milk and decided to go shopping for food since it's Sunday and I don't have any plans for today as she intended to nap all day and have a beauty rest.

I quickly took a shower blow dried my hair and slip into some jumper and matched it with my white sneaker. Checking my self one last time in the mirror I found myself laughing at my outfit.I look like a teenager wearing this jumper. It made me look younger.

--------------

As I was strolling inside the supermarket getting all the things I need I yelp in surprise when out of nowhere someone whispered near my ears causing all my hair the stand as I shiver from the familiar voice and scent I would never forget.

"I didn't expect to see you here little one." Nathan whispered

I quickly whip my head to him and there his is leaning in one of the counter just closed behind her. He's face dancing with amusement.

"W-what are you doing here?" Surprise evident in my voice not expecting to see him in this place. Seeing him her in a supermarket is very unlikely.

Before he could spoke someone from behind him called him.

"Nathan!"

She whip her head to the direction of the person who called and found a blonde hair beauty approaching them.

"Zia." Nathan smiled as the woman encircled her arms to Nathan's arm in an intimate manner as she narrowed her eyes at her.

Ignoring the woman glare she turned to Nathan. "I didn't expect to see you here, Nathan. But it's nice seeing you again." I said as I quickly push my cart ready to leave but halted when Nathan quickly grip the cart.

"Wait, Yannie!" I turned to him mustering my poker face.

"Yes?"

"U-uhm.. --" he seems lost of words and rake his hair as I move my eyes to the voluptuous woman beside him staring at her.

"I'm sorry, I'm in hurry as my fiance would be arriving any moment now." I said just to escape from him. She can't explain why the sudden tug she felt seeing him with another woman.

Nathan in the other hand straighten his back and something dark crossed in his handsome face, so quick that before she could comprehend it his face turned already into a blank face.

"Right." He said coldly and turned his heel with the woman following him closed behind.