Epilogue

Yannie smiled wistfully while driving her car eager to reach her husband's office. She can't wait to see him and announce her surprise while having dinner with him. it's almost 5 o'clock in the afternoon and she just came from a hospital where she have herself checked. She'd been sick the past few days and it has been bugging her what was wrong with her. Her husband wasn't aware of this as he's been busy the past few weeks with office work making him leave the house early everyday. Ofcourse she didn't want her husband worrying for her so she shut her mouth off.

Earlier she decided to go to the doctor and was delighted when the doctor announced that she's pregnant for a twins. In fact, delighted would be understatement. She's over the moon and can't explain the happiness and excitement she felt. It has been a year since they get married and they were eager to have child right away. Especially her husband -- Nathan.

Arriving in the building of her husband's office she excitedly hop out heading to the lobby all smiles when the staff greet her.

"Hi Jean! It's good to see you again! Is my husband's in?"

"Hello, dear!" Her husband's secretary for a decade exclaimed. "You're blooming sweetheart and yes, he's in. Actually he'll be heading out already."

"Oh! Then, I guess I'll go inside before he spots me here. I supposed to surprise him not the other way around." Yannie said and sauntered towards the door quietly opening it. There she found her husband facing his back on her as he fix his things ready to leave.

Yannie cleared her throat. "I hope your wife won't get mad if I steal you for an hour or two for a dinner?"

Surprised Nathan turn around and smiled widely. "Oh! I'm sure she wouldn't. Though I'm curious why the sudden surprise of coming here. My wife usually doesn't do it." Nathan says while smirking while he walks closer to her his eyes full of adoration and mischief while staring her.

Grabing her hips he smelled her and embrace her tightly. "I love you, my wife. So much it feels like I can't breath from so much love I felt for you." He said and kissed her passionately.

Yannie felt hot by the intensity of kiss her husband giving her. Breath became laboured as she kissed him back with feral. Kissed became wild as Nathan explored his hand to her body. Lifted her up he placed her to his desk and started to undress her while sucking her neck which make her moan loudly.

"N-Nathan..the door" She whimpered.

"Don't mind the door princess. The staff are already leaving so no one will bother as here including Jean."

"B-but..." Nathan shallowed her protest when he kissed her heatedly as he inserted his finger inside her mold which made her groan.

"You're so wet princess and I can't wait any minute to be inside you." he breathed heavily.

In one swift movement he slid his cock inside her and a loud moan escaped her mouth. Nathan covered her lips with his mouth as he pump faster with wild abandon increasing his pace as Yannie's mold tightens around him begging for release.

"N-nathaa--" Yannie's loud moan was swallowed by Nathan's mouth as she came undone. Panting heavily Nathan's unload his seeds as he thrust one last move and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"Nathan..that is mind blowing.." Yannie smiled at her husband still panting.

Nathan laughs and kissed her. "Making love with you will always be, my love. And.. hmmm what makes you come here and surprise me by the way?" Nathan asks as he put small kisses at Yannie's bare shoulder.

Yannie laughs remembering why she came here and gently push Nathan away from her.

"You'll know.. but first let's get dress. I found a newly opened restaurant and I badly wanted to try it so I made the reservations earlier before I came here." Yannie said while fixing her dress that goes up to her waist and fix herself up.

*******

"Hmmmn.. nice place." Nathan surveyed the place with pleasing eyes. The environment was so homey with nature theme. It was a restaurant that only serves seafood and veggies.

"I know!!! That's why I bring you here. The place is quite with a romantic ambience also." Yannie said as they both seated while the staff attended their order.

As they eat quitely in a peaceful manner enjoying the food, Yannie started to get nervous, thinking how she would unbox her surprise to him.

"Is everything alright?" Nathan having notice her uneasiness asked her.

"Hmmm..I have something for you." Yannie said as she bit her lips and get her purse to get the small.

"What is this, princess. It's not my birthday yet and you know that you don't have to give me gifts. You are the gift that I ever need princess."

"Are you sure you don't want that gift?" Yannie teased and smiled secretly.

"Well.. not wanted to be on the other side of his wife, the husband shall open the gift." Nathan smiled and perused the box as if analyzing what's inside.

As if the clock is ticking, Yannie patiently waited as Nathan slowly unbox her gift taking in every detail of his face expression.

The gift was unboxed and there -- another little box with a white wallpaper were wrapped. Nathan brows furrowed and looked at her as if silently questioning what's inside.
Yannie just smiled and shrugged her shoulder off.

Unboxing again, he found a little white thing wrapped in a white paper again. "I don't know of I should be nervous or what, princess." Nathan laughs as he unwrap the paper.

Holding it upward his face after he unwrap it he stared at it first with wondered eyes, then opened mouth, and looked at her with questioning eyes.

"A-are you.."

"Yes. You'll be a father sweetheart in 7 mos from now." Yannie smiled as tears started to form her eyes.

"Truly???" Nathan's laugh his face full of excitement and happiness.

"Oh! I love you so much, Yannie! I love you even more. You don't know how much happiness you're giving me every single day and I can't wait to build a family with you. This little bundle and the next ones will be filled of love."

Yannie cried and hugs him. "I love you too, Nathan. Thank you for coming into my life and for being patient to me. I will always be grateful for God for giving me such a loving and wonderful husband one will ever ask for."

"God destined as to be together my princess and he made Erick the instrument for us to become closer. We shall visit him to announce the good news. I'm sure he'll be happy up in heaven knowing that I fulfilled his wishes to make you happy." Nathan whisper as he gazed at Yannie lovingly.

"I'm sure he does, Nathan. I love you!"

"And, I love you more, my Yannie, now and forever."

Soon enough. They both welcome their twins, an identical twins and they named them Erick and Erwan.

A/N:

Finally! My first ever completed story! If you enjoy reading this, please, please vote!! Thank you so much!

Editing and checking of errors soon.