Chapter 21

Yannie frowns when she hears Nathan humming while driving.

"You seems happy." She asked unable to suppress her curiosity, thinking who's the reason he's in good mood. Just by the mere thought that someone's making him happy leaves her heart a tinge of something she can't explain.

Nathan looked at her smiling that makes her heart skip. Goodness, why does he have to be that good looking early in the morning that left her grasping tightly for her to be able to keep herself from the strong urge of touching him. He looks yummy, that smile, that pink lips, looks so inviting, that makes her think skipping breakfast. That very expressive eyes covered with thick lashes making his eyes bold and dangerous yet sensual that leaves her breathless.

"Yannie!" Nathan broke her trance.

"H-huh?" She stared at him with open mouth.

Nathan laugh. "I said, it's a very bright day with a very good morning. So, that's why I'm in good mood plus the fact that you are with me makes my day complete filled with happiness." He smiled again.

".. and oh... please closed your pretty mouth..It may look so delicious and inviting but..." he didn't finished his sentence, he just winked at her that makes her face turned into crimson.

Shit. Did I just ogled at him??? She thinks horrified. She still felt the redness of her face being caught ogling him. She bit her lips ashamed of herself.

"We're here." Nathan pulled the car infront of the newly open resto.

As they both walk in the entrace, a waitress welcome them with a smile and greetings. Handed with menus they sat across each other with Yannie still embarrassed.

"Thank you for coming with me Yannie. You don't know how much this means to me...you, allowing me to have you here.. together eating breakfast." Nathan stare at her straight as she looks at him.

Unable to say anything she just nodded.

A/N:

Ooopsss! A very short chapter I know. Lol. Actually, I was about to go to school today as this week is a week of mid term exams but sad to say I got stranded with heavy rain while at work so I just decided to wrote another chapter and got excited to post since it's a long weekend and I won't be able to post and update during these days. Anyways. I hope you all like this. 😀

Lil_Indee. ❤