Chapter 24

She stirred when she heard the airplane announcing their arrival at the airport in 5 minutes.

She remove her sunnies and fix her hair as she straightens her body and glance at the window. Excitement was all over her at the same time feeling a bit nervous. It's been 3 years. Finally. I'm home. She smiled.

Her parents will be surprised to see her back and she grinned at the thought. She didn't inform her parents as she wants her come back to be a great surprise to them. Their wedding anniversary will be two days from now and she doesn't have any plan of missing that special day for her parents.

Hour had passed and she is now standing before their home where she grew up with full of love from her parents. She takes a deep breath and step forward. Their gate guard immediately recognize her and turned to open the gate, surprise clearly written in his face as he smiled and greet her.

"Hi, Dorotheo! It's nice seeing you again." I beamed at the old guard who's been with us since I can remember.

"It's good seeing you again, Yannie." Dorotheo said with wide smile.

"Is my parents home?"

"Their inside, they just actually arrived about 20 minutes ago."

"Oh, great! Glad I'm saved for my surprise!" I said grinning.

I made my way inside as Dorotheo help my luggage. Hopefully, my parents will stay in their room until tomorrow morning so she can perform her surprise for breakfast. I already talked our housekeeper through phone not to mention my parents about my arrival.

I made it to my room quietly after Dorotheo put my things down. Have my shower and determined to have a beauty rest.

****
Quietly opening the door of my parents room I tiptoed while holding their breakfast. Oblivious to their surroundings her parents were both deep in their slumber. Putting down the tray she made her way to the window to open the curtain. The sun has already risen and as she glided the curtain the sun peak through the glass window searing through her eyes, glaring. Her parents stirred.

"What's the hell!" Her father muttered as he covers his eyes. The sun glaring hit their bed. It's Saturday and usually her parents woke up late when its weekend. She glance at the wall clock, its 7:30 am and the sun happily shines as if saying it's a good day and we should get our ass-ess up and enjoy the weekend.

She let's a giggle and exclaimed. "Good morning, Mom and Dad!! Rise and shine. It's a good Saturday morning!" She giggled once more as she spread her arms like a child, grinning at her stunned parents.

"Yannie!? Is this a dream?" My mom turned to dad to ask. "I don't think so.."my dad replied.

I laugh. "Com'on. Didn't I deserve a welcome hug?" I pouted.

My mother shriek and get up abruptly hugging her. "Oh my goodness! My baby is finally back!"'I laugh.

"Surprise mom and dad!" Her dad grinned and hug her tightly.

"Welcome back my princess."

"Thank you dad! I miss you both." My mother sniff as she laugh. "You don't know how happy we are having you back here. "Believe me mom. I am greatly happy to be back as well. Com'on I made you breakfast.

My mother cover her mouth as she laugh. "Oh my God sweetie. This is really a great surprise. Thank you!"

My dad just embrace me and put his arms to my shoulder. They made their way to her parents balcony and she put their breakfast ready in the table while her parents stared at her beaming.

"I actually wants to participate your silver anniversary, mom and dad, that's why I decided to go home at this moment." I smiled at them as they all eat. The breakfast was actually for them but her parents insisted her tp eat them too.

"Oh, thank you honey. But you know that we are prefer having you near here than any of those occasions." My mom reach my hand and squeeze it.

"Are you staying here for good, sweetie?" My dad asked.

"Well if there's someone who could be the reason for me to stay here, why not?" I replied my dad with a wink.

My dad laughter echoed the balcony. "I'd love that hija." He replied shaking his head still laughing.

She also laugh her eyes twinkling as she drank the happiness her parents vibrated saying her again. It's been so long since the last time she had seen her parents this happy.

"I'll work on that." My dad also winked as I groaned. "Oh, dad! I'm just kidding." Laugh was all their replied.