Chapter 14

*N.A. International Hotel

Hundreds of people usually from business industries were present scattered in the hotel where the engagement were place.

You could hear laughter from men and women all dressed in finery.

"Man, Erick!" Nathan tap Erick's back as Erick were busy talking to some of the guest.

Erick beamed when he sees him. "Oh God, thank you! You came!" Erick hugged him as he pat him in his back in a brotherly gesture.

"Ofcourse I'm not going to missed my best friend's day where he will be formally announce caged in a chain of Marriage." I replied mocking.

"Nathan, bro! I'm sure you're going to change your mind saying those words when you sees her." Erick laugh.

"Oh, convinced me then." Nathan says thinking that all girls were cut in the same cloth. There's no really special on them. Oh well, scratch that, he think as the certain girl suddenly popped in his mind. Maybe, if that's the girl he's marrying maybe he can consider. He shool his head by the sudden thought.

"Where is she by the way? The party is about to start."

"She'll be here in a min--"

Nathan brows furrowed when Erick stop his word midway. The surroundings seems to stop talking and as he scanned his eyes men stood in awe staring in the entrance and he followed their gazes only to stood in tranced as a goddess stride into the ballroom drawing all the attentions from men and envious from women.

She's wearing a white chiffon long sweetheart A-line gown with a long slit in her right leg showing off her long flawless toned leg. The gown fitted her perfectly tracing every curve of her body from her breast down to her small waist.

Her hair was done in a losely chignon style leaving few trendils in her angelic face as she stop and stood regally like a nymph and goddess just came out from a fairy tale book.

Meanwhile Erick woke up from his trance and walk closer to Yannie their gazes collides each smiling and gawking with each other.

Still dazed Erick spoke. "Sweetheart, I almost swoon over there watching you walked in. I'm afraid I have to keep an eye on you the whole time as men here were drooling over you."

Yannie laugh as her eyes twinkled playfully. "No one will have me except you, my love." I smiled dreamily at him.

Erick grin. "that's my girl. com on I'll introduce you to my best friend.

As Erick led her to Nathan who's that time standing rigidly looking at them with unreadable expression, Yannie still oblivious to the man she will going to met.

"Sweetie, I would like you to meet my best friend, Nathan Adam, and Nathan, please meet my fiancee, Yannie David."

Yannie looked up at him smiling only to to stop and stood in disbelief staring at him as she finally realized the man standing before her was her fiance's bestfriend was the one she have met in the car accident happend just less than a month ago.