Chapter 30

"Why so afraid, princess?" Nathan whispered as he hold Yannie's waist and pulled her into him.

Yannie hold her breath as she placed her palm on his chest trying to put some distance but to no avail as Nathan only tighten his arms around her while his gaze captures hers.

"I've been waiting for so long for this moment, for you to come back here, princess. I think it's about time I make my move. You have been given enough time to mourn and get back on track from everything that has happened way back.. don't you think so?" He said as he gently brush her jaw with his fingertips.

"W-what do you mean?" Yannie ask with confusion as her heartbeat accelerated. He's so near that he's lips almost brush with hers and she's so tempted to lean on to taste his lips. Oh how she wanted to do it.

"What I mean is.. It's time to make you mine my princess. There's never a time where I don't think of you and I have always love you the first time I saw you and I always will for the rest of my life." Nathan confess while he hold her face and caress it with loving gaze.

Yannie sniffs unable to hold her tears. There's been so many emotion she's feeling inside. The raging and overwhelming love she felt as she stared at him, the happiness that finally Nathan felt the same way she felt, the fear of being ripped off the newfound happiness she once again have. All these feelings reflected in her eyes as Nathan stared at her.

"Princess, there are God's will and other things that beyond our control. We just have to trust in God and enjoy the blessings he has given us and that one of the blessing is you and me are able to meet and we are here now, together and make the best of our lives. You don't have to be scared to love again and to give it all. I'm always here in everything I can to make you happy. We can do this together if you just le --"

Nathan words were cut off when Yannie suddenly kissed him hard and cling to him tightly.

Nathan made the sound of approval as he kissed her back with feral. Ohh how he's been dreaming for this moment.

"I love you too, Nathan. I always have, always been. And yes you're right. Together we can do this. Ohh I love you so much honey." She said as she caress his face with her thumb.

Nathan eyes are filled with tears as h hears Yannie confession. He embrace her tight and kissed her once again while carrying her into her bed. There -- in the four corner of Yannie's room were the witness of their overwhelming love they show to each other and their caress and whispers of love that made them stays awake.

*A/N:

Epilogue coming up! Finally, I get to finished my very first story. I'll be making some checking and editing once I had the time. But will finish first the Epilogue part so I can move on. Xoxo

To all the readers that was able to read this story and finish it without getting bored..😅 Thank you so much! Your suggestions and corrections on the grammar and whatever error you encountered along the way will be highly appreciated.

Lil_Indee. ❤