Chapter 29

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please." The music suddenly stop as Yannie's father's voice echoes through the microphone.   The dancers stopped dancing together with Yannie and Aldrich and listens to what her father's have to say.

"I would like you all to thank you for coming here, for celebrating this special day with us. And this is also a celebration for my daughter's coming home, finally after years of being away. She finally misses her parents." He's dad says with a laugh as the crowd also erupted with daughters.

"As you can see my daughter is still very much single and I do hope that someone will finally make her stay." Her dad says with humour.

Shocked by her father's speech about her Yannie's face became red with embarrassment as everyone laughs being entertained by her father's choice of wordings.

"hrmmm. I think your dad just put you on the market, Yannie." Aldrich who crept behind her says laughing at Yannie.

"Shut up, Aldrich!" she glares at him.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, I guess I'm taking too much time here. Again I and my wife are thankful for having you all here with us tonight." He said as he looked at her wife who's smiling from ear to ear beside him.

"Toast for this wonderful night, my friends" Yannie's mom says as she lift her flute of champaigne in which everyone also did the same and just like that the party resume again.

Yannie's having enough for the night decided that she needed her rest having too much drink she decides to call it a night. She quietly padded her way to their house and when she reached her room she sighed in relief. She was about to close the door when a hand suddenly stops it from closing as she yelps in surprise.

Nathan slids in and closed the door with his foot and stared at Yannie's who's gaping at him in surprise.

"What the fuck, Nathan?" Yannie exclaimed as her heartbeat exhilarated as she stared at him leaning his back on her door as if preventing her from coming out. Hes large frame looks intimidating as his mucles flex when he put he crossed his arms in his chest. And man, he looks so delicious she wants to grab him and have her way with her hand.

Her eyes lingered longer than what she awares of as it travel down every length and of him with hunger in her eyes.

She snapped from her daze when Nathan clears his throat loudly and she immediately looked at him in the eye.

"Why stare when you can have me princess at anytime?" Nathan smirked at him with his eyes dancing with amusement.

Yannie being caught ogling at him turns red with embarrassment and to say that she's as red as a ripe tomato would be understatement.

To save her face from further embarrassment she retorted at him. "Oh com'on Nathan! You must have too much drink to ever think that I'm lusting after you!" she snaps at him and was surprised when Nathan's laugh resonated her bedroom.

She stared at him mouth agape as he laughs loudly. Her mind once again trailed into somewhere she doesn't want to entertained as she stared at him. He looks so carefree and boyish when he laughs like that and looks so... Yannie shook her head. Chiding herself for once again trailing her thoughts into something sinful.

She furrowed her eyes at him. "Are you making fun of me?" She glares at him as she put her hands in her hips in an instance of a lady ready to fight.

Nathan stared at her suddenly his eyes changed into something Yannie was unable to comprehend.

Nathan steps towards her still holding her gaze as she stood there confuse by the sudden change of his mood. He looks dangerous as he stared at her with predatory eyes looking at its prey. Yannie involuntary steps back as she swallowed the lumps in her throat. She suddenly feels dryness from her throat and she doesn't know whether if she should be afraid or feel excited by the way his looking at her.

A/N: I'm finally back!!! I've finally able to update this story while I'm stuck of a heavy traffic. Again, this is not yet edited. You'll encounter error with grammars, etc. but know that english is not my first language but hey I'm trying :).