Chapter 7

"Good morning Sir and Ma'am!" the waitress greet them as she place the menu in the table as she smile flirtatious to the man sat opposite to me. I rolled my eyes by her pathetic attempt. When I look at him he's staring at me with a hint of amusement.

I quickly averted my eyes and frown. After we got our orders the man started to talk.

"So, since you said that you will be solving this incident yourself, I think it is best that we should know our names, right?"

I nodded. "I'm Yannie David. You need ID?"

"ID won't be necessary. I have your plate number anyway so I can check if I wanted to." he replied smirking.

"Then why the introduction?" I raised my brow at him.

"Now, now, little one. snapping at me won't do help. It's you who owe me right?"

"Brute." I mumbled.

He raised his eyebrows at me. And I smiled at him innocently in return.

The smiled caught Nathan off guard. The woman was surely beautiful in fact the word beautiful was not enough to describe her. And man, when she smile. That smile, though he knows that it's just a smile intended to him just to pissed him off but man, it caught him off guard. He had fair share of women in his life. All throwing themselves at him. May it be model, actress, heiress, all are sinfully attractive but none of them made him hitch his breath by just a mere smile. He don't want to admit it but this woman made her way straight to his heart just by the first meeting of their eyes and now as the hours past by it's like his spiraling down into the abyss of unknown feeling he doesn't want to accept.

He scoff by his thinking. Bloody hell, he must've been in a delusional state. This is madness! I clenched my jaw.

Yannie, noticed the sudden changed of the man's face and she panicked.

Goodness, is he going to struck me? Did I pissed him off badly?Is he a killer? My god. I should have shut my mouth! I didn't know what kind of a person this man is and here I am sitting opposite at him pissing him off. What if he's a drug lord and sell me off as a sex slave or worst he's a rapist. I shuddered by my thoughts. Maybe I should call Eri - -

"Yannie!" I jumped from my seat when the man called me loudly.

"W-what?" I blinked.

"Do you know how much time I'm wasting here with you now? Not to mention the incident earlier so what I needed now is you answer on how you will be solving all these. Or should I call my attorney to handle this with you?" He snap at me.

I enhale to calm my nerves as this man is really getting into my nerves. It's her fault anyway so she has to face the consequences. "I'm sorry, Mr...." I look at him waiting him to fill his name.

"Nathan. Nathan Adam." he filled in.

"Okay. I'm very sorry Mr. Adam. I know it's my fault.And I'm very sorry for that. I will shoulder all the damaged I've caused. Just send me the bill and I'll pay it." I looked at him as sincerely as I can.

"Like hell if it's just about the money. I lost a million contract today just because of your stupidity in driving. I should have been now in a meeting closing a deal instead of sitting here with you chitchatting. Now. What are you going to do with all the damages and inconvenience you've caused??" He gritted his teeth in anger.