Chapter 25

I stared my self in the mirror. Her once dark blond hair was now colored with midnight black that made her beauty look exotic with her thick eyashes, dark blue eyes, fair olive skin and a body to die for, she stood in the full length mirror staring at her self. Satisfied she grab her purse and made her way out of her room.

She wore a four inches wedge paired with a miniskirt that only reach above her knee showcasing her long beautiful legs and a white top with her hair cascading down her shoulder with a soft curls.

Today, she's heading to Nathan's office. Her parents asked her to drop to Nathan's office so she could give them personally the invitation for the anniversary. They said Nathan has been very busy recently so they haven't yet had the chance to personally hand him the invitation. The invitation was actually for him and his parents. Although Nathan's parents had been notified through phone calls as the couple was now living in Italy.

She's a bit reluctant at first when her parents asked her. But, well, the hopeful expression from her parents had her eating here refusal. And besides she have not yet able to give thanks and apologize to Nathan after all that happens 3 years ago.

After a while she pulled her car in Nathan's building where his office located. She takes a deep breath to calm her nerves. "Hell. What's with the nerve wrecking feeling, Yannie." I chastised my self.

She made her way to the reception aware of the curious gazes she's receiving from the people around.

"Hi! I'm here to see, Nathan. Could you please tell me what floor is his office located?" I said smiling to the receptionist.

The girl looked at her with brows raised. "Miss, just like everyone else who always go here to see the boss, I'm ---"

"Yannie!?" My head snap when I heared my name being called.

"Jason!?? I exclaimed. "Oh my God! It's you!" I said excitedly as I hugged him.

Jason laugh as hugging her as well. "Wow! I almost couldn't recognize you!" Jason said as he scan her from head to toe.

"My! I just hope I didn't change that bad!" I playfully hit his arm.

"What are you doing here by the way?" I asked.

"Oh I had a meeting with the head of the director here. I'm actually heading out when I saw you coming it took me few minutes before I could comprehend that its really you. And, yes. You changed that bad. Because you damned well turned into a very gorgeous beauty than you already are before." He said.

"Oh, oh! Careful with what you praise, Jason..I might think that you are harbouring a secret feelings on me." I joked as Jason laugh.

"Oh no, As beauty as goddess as you are but this poor man is happily married with a 1 year old angel." He said as he flashed his hand with a wedding ring.

"Oh, goodness!" I exclaimed. "You're married? When? Who?" I asked as my eyes bulge widely.

"With Marie."

If Yannie thinks that her eyes couldn't bulge any wider, well, her eyes almost popped out from it's socket by what she heared. "I knew it!!!" I said grabbing Jason's arms excitedly.

Jason grinned. "You know what, why don't you give me your contact number and we'll set a date outside. People here are staring at us." Jason said as I look around. I rolled my eyes. Oh well people. Tsk.

I gave him my number and asked if he knew Nathan's office he gave me  knowing look before he answered. I just laugh at him and wave good bye ignoring the receptionist.

I punch the elevator and waited to reach the floor. Arriving at 30th floor she made her way to where she assumes is the secretary who's busy with a phone call. She glance around and noted the vast office full of employees, other's are busy with their respective work unaware of their surroundings and others are openly gaping at her.