Todoroki Shouto- Spider

(F/n) had just finished unpacking all her things in her new apartment. Letting out a sigh of relief, she went to the bathroom hoping to take a much needed shower. Oh boy, was she wrong. Instead (f/n) found a huge spider. One of those big brown spiders that could make a small thud if they hit the floor from a high place.

Now, (f/n) could handle most bugs (some what) but spiders were a no-go. Especially spiders, like this one. Even though she knew no one else in the apartment complex, she ran to her next door neighbor's place and knocked on the door. They answered.

An attractive guy with heterochromatic eyes and hair looked down at (f/n). As she admiring his broad shoulders he said something that she couldn't quite make out. "I'm sorry," she apologized, "could you repeat yourself?"
"I asked if you're the new neighbor," he replied bluntly.
"Oh... oh yeah," she blushed, rubbing the back of her neck. (F/n) held out her hand to initiate a handshake and smiled. "I'm (l/n) (f/n), but you can call me (f/n). "
"Todoroki Shouto," Todoroki replied blushing just a little bit at the thought of this stranger attractive allowing him to use her first name already.

"So, to what do I owe the pleasure of meeting you (f/n)?" Todoroki inquired. (F/n) shuddered, remembering the nasty spider awaiting for her return, lounging in her apartment shower as if it was the one paying the rent. "Oh yeah.... There's this really big spider in my bathroom and I really don't like them and they're gross. " Todoroki raised his eyebrows and spoke,"So what you're saying is, you want me to come over to your apartment...and kill a spider for you?"
     "Yesihavereallygoodsnackstoopleasehelp,"(f/n) spoke quickly, trying to hide the embarrassment. Todoroki shrugged. "That shouldn't be too much of a problem." He smiled," You don't have to give me any snacks either. (F/n) (e/c) eyes widened, "Really?!"
    "Yeah, it really shouldn't be an is-" he was cut off by (f/n) grabbing his hand and running over to her apartment to get rid of the spider.

     While (f/n) was holding Todoroki's hand, on the exterior he remained looking cool and collected, but on the inside he was screaming. When (f/n) brought him to the shower to point out where the spider was, realized what she was still holding his hand and let go.  "Um, yeah if you could get rid of that for me please that would be great," she gave him a quick smile and walked off into the hallway waiting for him to finish.

Todoroki stared at the spider on the shower floor. He had to admit, it was pretty intimidating. He sighed and went into (f/n)'s kitchen,"Excuse me, do you have a cup I could use to take the spider outside with?" Soon after he asked that, he realized it was a pretty stupid question. This girl had just moved in, and none of the boxes were unpacked except for the ones that contained the essentials. "Never mind, I'll just grab one from my place," Todoroki said, pointing back to his apartment.
"Okay," (f/n) said looking up from her phone as Todoroki left.

Todoroki soon came back with a glass in one hand and a piece of paper in the other. He walked back into the bathroom and trapped the spider in the cup with ease. "Um, do you want to like... See it off?" Todoroki asked (f/n).
She gave him a wholesome smile,"Sure." The both of them carefully walked together outside, not wanting to accidentally drop the glass. (F/n) held the door open for Todoroki and they walked into the grass outside the building. Todoroki tilted the cup backward to let told spider out and (f/n) saluted the tiny creature that soon scurried away into the wild.

     After the two went back inside they exchanged "thank you and "you're welcomes" and Todoroki returned to his own apartment. When Todoroki closed the door to his place he let out a sigh. He had to admit to himself that his new neighbor was pretty cute. Maybe, just maybe, the next time she had a spider problem he would stay for snacks. Just at this thought, Todoroki smiled a little at the thought of having his cute new neighbor becoming maybe more.