Kirishima Eijirou- BooBoos Eh?

Requested by Venuslii
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oops I did it again...I played with your heart..." (F/n) mumble sang around the piece of toast being held in her mouth. She was so excited for this breakfast she had made for herself. Aizawa had really been cracking the whip at all his students recently, not holding back punches literally and figuratively and now was the first time she had to herself in a while.

Plates of eggs, hash browns and more were in both hands as she set them down carefully on the table in the dorm lounge. Grabbing the toast in her mouth, she took another bite and plopped down on the couch. She closed her eyes for a moment, relishing in the silence of the dorms, it wasn't everyday things were this quiet. Unfortunately (f/n)'s peace was interrupted by Kirishima trudging into the lounge. "Morning (f/n)," he said sleepily, scratching his leg with his foot earning a hum from her in response.

Kirishima glanced around the room to see if anyone else was around and caught sight of a deep crimson on the floor. "(F/n)... It may just be because I just woke up, but is there blood on the floor?" He said his eyes widened.
    (F/n) looked up from her breakfast and followed Kirishima's gaze to the trail of blood coming to her foot and the red spot seeping into the grey couch where her foot was underneath her. "Oh? Huh, I guess that's from me..." She grabbed her foot and looked at the bottom where a chunk of glass was sticking out. "Yeah, that's probably the cause," she said showing her foot to the red haired boy.
    "(F/N)! WHAT THE HECK?! At you okay?? How are you not freaking out!?" He yelled rushing over to her side,"We need to get you to Recovery Girl!"
     "Haha yeah, it doesn't hurt at all," she said rubbing the back her neck. "How am I gonna get there? It's not like I can walk right now."
     Kirishima nervously fidgeted his fingers. "Um..." He trailed off in thought," I'll carry you."
    "What? Kiri, don't be ridiculous."
    "I'm not though, you said it yourself, you can't walk right now. Plus I'm the only one who's awake right now. It's what any manly man would do."
"Okay."
"What?" Kirishima said. He did not except this to be that easy.
"I said okay. You're right, that's kinda of the only option right now." Kirishima nodded and walked over to stand in front of where (f/n) was sitting, holding out his arms. "Okay I'm ready," (F/n) said and with that the red haired boy carefully swooped his friend off the couch into his arms like a bride being carried by her groom and began speed walking to Recovery Girl.

     "Miss Recovery Girl!!" Kirishima shouted as he entered the room. The old lady looked up at the boy and her eyes landed on (f/n) who gave her a sheepish wave. "You again? What is it this time?" Recovery asked, not needing to be answered when she saw the blood on her foot and the glass sticking out of it. "Set her down on the table Kirishima and I'll fix her up good as new."

The boy did as he was told and hovered for a moment. "You can stay if you want," (f/n) said as Recovery Girl examined her foot, raising an eyebrow as she did so. "Are you sure (f/n)?" She nodded at Kirishima and said,"It'd be nice to talk to someone about what's actually going on, I'm getting sick and tired of trying to sneak around with my disorder."
"What disorder?"
(F/n) let out a breathe. "I have CIPA." Kirishima kept his eyes on her with a confused but intrigued look. "It's like... How do I explain this... It's this disease that I got passed down in my family with causes me not to feel any pain."
     "Woah! (F/n)! That sounds so cool! That's such a good thing to have as a hero."

     Right then, Recovery Girl took the piece of glass out of (f/n)'s foot and neither of them batted an eye. "Wait (f/n), you're telling me you actually didn't feel that?" Kirishima asked wide-eyed, pointing at her foot.
     "Yeah, I also can't feel burns or the cold, which is cool I guess, but it also sucks, cause I always have to get checked out by Recovery Girl or any doctor since I don't know when I'm hurt."
     Her friend nodded. "So how do you know when to stop when we spar, or when we do our hero internships?"
"When everyone was coming up with their ultimate moves and fixing their costumes, I had Hatsume make it so my suit updated me on my vitals, broken bones, and the likes of that." (F/n) shuddered thinking back to the first prototypes of the suits.
"Oh I see that's so cool!" Kirishima's eyes shone with excitement. After a few more moments of talking with each other, (f/n) was given the all clear by Recovery Girl. "Thanks for healing me up again," (f/n) said with a bow. Recovery girl waved her off.

On the walk back to the dorms, (f/n)'s stomach growled. Did he hear that? Did he hear that? She thought over and over in her head, puffing out her cheeks. Kirishima tapped his shorter friend on the shoulder. "Did you eat?"
(F/n) shook her head. "No I never got to finish my breakfast."
"Well... If you want we can go get some... My treat," Kirishima blushed, his brow furrowed with his bottom lip jut out.
"Sure Kiri. That would be great."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! There's more to come.