Bakugou Katsuki- That Smile

Requested by VALREADSFANFICTIONS
Male x Male! Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fuck. He didn't want to accept it. He couldn't. To do that would be going against everything he'd done. Why couldn't he have fallen for a girl; why couldn't he have fallen for someone else? But when Bakugou looked at that boy, that stupid, stupid boy's face, he couldn't fight the faintest flip of the heart. He was falling in love with Midoriya Izuku's brother.

Bakugou didn't know when the feelings started to occur, but it sure as hell didn't happen over night. This boy, (f/n), was born with a quirk, unlike his brother, and a strong one too. It was a water quirk. So it made the whole idea of him being Bakugou's weakness more literal but even more ironic.

      (F/n), of course, had no idea about this teeny, tiny crush. He just assumed that Bakugou's somewhat aggressive attitude towards him was normal. The behavior of Bakugou Katsuki with a crush was still unknown to the scientific community, no one knew about it except for Bakugou. Not even Kirishima. Not even his parents. Bakugou just couldn't accept those feelings.

      He had tried to get over (f/n). In fact he had even dated a girl or two, but he couldn't get into the relationship. Physically he was there, kissing when the time was right, cuddling, hugging. But when it came down to the good stuff, the "I love yous" and the fights and meeting the parents, he couldn't reciprocate. Eventually, after a couple of months he would break it off. Not really explaining why, just giving half-assed reasons: "It's not you its me," or," I don't see this going anywhere."

It wasn't until Bakugou saw (f/n) flirting with another guy that he realized how bad he had it for (f/n). Bakugou saw the way his nose crinkled when (f/n) smiled. The way his (e/c) eyes twinkled with mischief when the other boy started teasing him. Bakugou wanted to be the reasons for (f/n) to do these things, not that guy.

     But for a while, that wasn't how it happened. It turned out the unknown boy named (bf/n) and (f/n) soon afterward started dating. Bakugou would see them eating together at lunch, leaning into each other, and feel sick. Blaming the way he felt on the food, or the stuffy air rather than his feelings.

~~~~

     A year later, Bakugou, (f/n), and the rest of Class-A were second years. His feelings had subsided (or at least he thought) and he had only told his parents and Kirishima about his sexuality. As Aizawa droned on about something Bakugou should've been paying attention to, Bakugou glanced over at (f/n). His body more scarred from fights, eyes a little more wise, but still had that beautiful smile. Even with such a boring topic, a ghost of a smile was just waiting to surface from its grave and brighten the room.

     The day went on normally, until the bell signaled it was time to go home. Bakugou had forgotten, his phone in his last class and went to fetch it. After successfully finishing the quest he turned the corner and saw someone sitting on the steps with their head in their hands. Not just anyone, (f/n). Every bone in Bakugou's body told him to leave it be, it's not his problem. But something wasn't right. (F/n) always left school with his boyfriend. Where was (bf/n)?

     Cautiously, Bakugou approached (f/n). "What the fuck's your deal?" He asked (with the tact of a jackhammer, after all (f/n) couldn't know how he felt.) Wiping his eyes, (f/n) turned his back to Bakugou. "What do you care?" He sniffed, breaking Bakugou's heart.
     "Well, normally when someone's sitting on the steps crying, someone should ask what the hell's wrong," Bakugou replied a little passive-aggressively. (F/n) let out a sigh, Bakugou wasn't the best person to vent to about his relationship problems but it was better than nothing at the moment. "I went to find (bf/n) because I saw him earlier but he didn't meet me at our normal spot when school ended or tell me if he left early or forgot something. And when I found him, he was in a classroom making out with another guy," (f/n) confessed.
      "That son of a bitch," Bakugou said quietly, feeling rage build at the mistreatment of (f/n). "You don't need that fucker, come on, let's go get some eggs and fucking egg that shit's house," he said with more confidence. (F/n) nodded slowly, sniffed and got up from his step,"Yeah, let's go, my house is closer than the store, we can get some there."

     (F/n) and Bakugou strutted into the Midoriya residence. "Kacchan? What are you doing here?"Izuku looked up from his homework very confused.
     "ShutthefuckupDeku," he muttered as his ears got hot.
    (F/n) put his hand behind his head, "What he means to say is we need some eggs."
     "What do you need eggs for?" Izuku asked.
     "Haha you know...." (F/n) trailed off, "nothing that important,"he twiddled his thumbs," just egging (bf/n)'s house." Izuku's eyes widened,"What you ca-," he cut himself off when he got a closer look at his brother. His (e/c) eyes were now red and puffy, there were little red areas at the corners of them. Izuku knew something happened, but he also knew this wasn't the time to ask,"Go ahead, I won't tell Mom, I'll go out and get some more" Izuku said.
     "Thank you so much," (f/n) sighed with relief.

     Cartons of eggs in hand, (f/n) and Bakugou arrived at (bf/n)'s house. Bakugou looked at (f/n) and gave him a cheeky half-grin,"Go ahead, do the honors of the first throw."
     "With pleasure," (f/n) snickered. He threw the first egg and it splattered on the front door. Soon there were pieces of egg everywhere. Bakugou let out a quiet gasp,"Oh shit, he opened the door, oh shit." With a surge of confidence, (f/n) threw the last egg directly at (bf/n). It hit him square in the face there was a very audible gasp heard from (bf/n). (F/n) was laughing and grabbed Bakugou as they ran away from the house. That smile, that goddamn smile made Bakugou feel like he was on cloud-nine. He was the cause of that, not some other guy, he was.

     They ran all the way into the nearest coffee shop, placing their hands on their knees to catch their breath. In between pants (f/n), managed to get out,"Thank you for everything, I know we're not the best of friends, but you really made my day."
"Tch, it's no problem, anyone would have done it," Bakugou scoffed. Letting out a breath, Bakugou rubbed the back of his neck, looking down at his feet and said," I know it's an emotional time for you right now, but," he looked up," maybe when you're ready we could go on a date or something?"
(F/n) gave a lop-sided smile and said," Yeah, that'd be nice."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this was okay! Thank you for reading and giving me the opportunity to write a gay character! It was my first time and it's always good to expand your horizons.