Todoroki Shouto- Heat

Requested by bessttie

Shouto had invited you over to his house for a movie night. Nothing too fancy, just the two do you warm and cozy, eating popcorn watching your guilty pleasures. It wasn't until after you got there, Todoroki mentioned that it might, might be just the two of you tonight.

Times like these only happened once in a blue moon. His dad was out for hero work, his mom was at the hospital, and his siblings were ether at a friends house or at work. Only his oldest sister, Fuyumi, remained.

Meanwhile, you both were watching a movie (of several more to come.) Shouto had his arm around you and was rubbing your shoulder with his thumb. There was loud footsteps, coming down the stairs, when you looked up, there she was, Fuyumi. "I completely forgot about this meeting thing I had to go to," Fuyumi said all flustered. "I don't know when I'll be back, so I'll just say goodbye." She briskly grabbed her coat and purse and was out the door.

~~~~

A dim, bluish light was shining your boyfriend's face. The reflection of whatever movie you were "watching" was shining in Shouto's eyes. Honestly, you were watching him more than the movie.

Your legs were tangled up with Shouto's under the soft blanket wrapped around yourselves. His hand was lazily tracing patterns on your hip. Warmth was surrounding your bodies and you were loving every minutes of it.

      Taking Todoroki's hand in yours, you started to play with his fingers; eventually brushing your fingers lightly up his arms. This continued all the way up to his jawline where you stopped and grabbed his chin.  You leaned in, half-lidded eyes fully closing and wrapped your arms around Shouto's neck.

      Todoroki met you and pressed his lips against yours. He moved his hands from their place on your hips to your cheeks, gently cupping your face. You stayed there kissing him for a minute until the both of you stopped to take another breath. Placing  his forehead on yours, you and Todoroki stared at each other. "God I love you," you whispered so quietly, it was hard for Shouto to hear it.
     "I love you too," Shouto said before connecting your lips again.

Gradually, things got more heated. The two of your tongues wrestled, fighting for dominance-which Shouto won. Shouto slipped his tongue in your mouth and ran one of his hands through your hair. You adjusted your position so you were straddling him.

      Simultaneously, Todoroki pulled you closer and moved his lips to your collarbone. Swirling his tongue on a spot that he knew made you ecstatic. He started nipping and sucking, fully aware that this would leave a mark. You felt the warmth of his breath against your skin and let out a stifled moan, before moving your hands up to Todoroki's shirt.

     Not missing a beat, he lifted his arms, only to be stopped by the slamming of the front door. Fuyumi was standing in the doorway, frozen in awkwardness. "Ohmygoodness," she apologized, her face bright red,"I'll just be up in my room." She ran upstairs leaving the two of your faces as red as Shouto's hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhh! I hope this was okay! Sorry it's so short, but there's only so much you can do when it comes to make-out sessions...