Midoriya Izuku- Winter Winds

"Izuku, I'm going to the store do you need anything?" (F/n) said from across the room as she slipped her boots on.
Midoriya raised his eyebrows, and looked at her, setting his cup of coffee down on the kitchen table. "I don't think so, but are you sure you want to go today? The temperature's supposed to drop and it's gonna snow more too."
(F/n) smiled at her boyfriend, he was always the worrier. "I'll be fine Izu," she said walking back over to where he was sitting,"thank you for your concern though babe." (F/n) leaned down to place a kiss on the corner of Midoriya's lips. "See you later okay?"
Midoriya hummed in response, and with a ruffle of his hair from his girlfriend, she was off to the grocery store.
~~~~~
"Let's see here..." (F/n) trailed off, scanning up and down the shelf for the correct udon noodles for dinner tonight. "Ah! There they are!" With a crackle and a clang, (f/n) picked up the bag and tossed it in her shopping cart, looking for the next item on her list.

Wheeling her silver cart to the check-out (f/n) looks outside. The windows show a whole different world than the one she arrived from just a mere hour ago. Big snowflakes were falling fast onto the sidewalks, stick onto the cement, creating a cold white blanket over the ground. Just looking at it sent a phantom shiver down (f/n)'s spine. "Will that be all for you miss?" The cashier asked. (F/n) nodded and pulled out her wallet to pay.

It really shouldn't have taken more than 10 minutes to walk back to her and Midoriya's apartment, but the snow hitting her face was slowing her down. (F/n) looked down at the ground trying to protect herself from the icy wind cut her cheeks with it's chill, making her coat seem useless. Her knuckles were white and fingers numb from clutching onto the grocery bags. (F/n) clicked her tongue damn it Izuku was right.

After what felt like a lifetime of walking, (f/n) finally made it to her front door. Setting down the plastic bag, she reached in her coat pocket for her keys, her fingers moving slowly as she turned the key in the knob. A wave of heat hit her body and she could've melted right there from the sheer pleasure. (F/n) looked around, toeing her coat and shoes off not seeing her boyfriend anywhere. "I'm back Izu!" she said loudly,
"Ah! (F/n)!" Midoriya exclaimed, coming from the bedroom. "I was getting worried about you," he said enveloping her in a warm hug. He pulled back, rubbing her arms and noticed (f/n)'s rosy cheeks."You're freezing. Come on let's get you warmed up." Midoriya took one of  (f/n)'s icy hands in his and guided her to the couch where he wrapped her up in blankets. He placed a soft kiss on her head and said,"I'll be right back, you get cozy." (F/n) smiled to herself as he walked in the direction of their kitchen, once again falling for her boyfriend of three years.

     Five minutes later, (f/n)'s favorite green haired person came back holding mugs of hot chocolate gently in each hand. He gave (f/n) a lop-sided smile to her as he gave her favorite mug and sat down next to her. "Aww thank you Izuku," she cooed. She held the mug close her face, the warmth from the ceramic seeping into her hands and bones, the steam heating the tip of her nose. She sipped on her drink, before setting it down on the end table next to her. "Here," she said unwrapping her blanket cocoon and tangling Midoriya in it along with her.

     After situating herself in front of Midoriya so he could wrap his arms around her, (f/n) turned to look at her love. "You have some marshmallow fluff on your lip," she giggled.
    "Oh I do?" Midoriya started to move his hand to wipe it away when (f/n) pushed it down. "I got it." In one swift movement, (f/n) kissed him, licking off the marshmallow and leaving the boy a blushing mess. "Ahhh (f/nnnn)!" He exclaimed covering his face. She laughed for the umpteenth time that day, happy that she could still elicit such a reaction from Midoriya after all this time and even more happy that she could still feel this giddy from just being with Midoriya after all this time. (F/n) looked again back at Midoriya with a wink,"Do I have any marshmallow on me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Howdy y'all hope you're doing well! I just wanted to say how thankful I am that this book has come so far from where I started and how much love it has received. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.