Voldemort? Who?

I forgot to mention that this was set after the war with Gaea and for Harry Potter, after the war with Voldemort. But obviously Voldemort is still alive, but no one knows it yet. For now.

Edit: holy crap this needs major editing 

Percy

I was sitting on the beach, letting the water overlap onto my legs and feet. I looked up and saw that the sun had started to set, casting pink and orange rays of light across the purplish sky.

I breathed in, and the stinging scent of salt water rushed through my nose. Honestly, I had no idea why I did that. Ah, I do a lot of crazy things, doesn't really matter. 

I was about to lie down and perhaps take a nap when a familiar voice said teasingly "Percy, you know better than to sleep on the beach! What if the Harpies catch you?"

I glanced up and saw the person that brought me most of my joy in my short life. Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, and my beautiful girlfriend.

"Annabeth." I smiled, turning around and standing up to face her. After the war with Gaea, Annabeth and I had been trying to get some more quality time with each other.  I mean, I think we deserved it.

Annabeth grinned at me. Her blond hair fell around her shoulders and her stormy gray eyes were bright with amusement. "Hi, Percy. I figured you'd be here."

"Uh, hello? Son of Poseidon over here, remember?" I laughed, walking forwards and planting a kiss on her cheek. "So, what's up? Here to spend some time with your amazing boyfriend or....?"

Annabeth's expression seemed to darken just a bit after I had said that, but she still smiled at me nonetheless. "Not exactly seaweed brain. Chiron wants to see you at the big house."

I frowned. Usually when Chiron asks for private conversations, it doesn't go well. But I knew I had to go. It would not be wise for me to defy Chiron's orders.

Annabeth saw the look on my face and she sighed. She leaned forwards and wrapped her arms around me. "Hopefully he isn't asking for anything too big."

"I learned to give up on hoping on anything for a long time now." I said, but I embraced her back. It's been so long since we didn't have to worry about dying constantly or Gaea rising or the world ending.

Annabeth and I stayed like that for a few moments before we broke apart. Annabeth took my hand and whispered "Just don't do anything stupid while talking to Chiron, alright?"

I squeezed her hand and said "I hope I don't." I released her hand, before giving her one last smile and walking in the direction of the big house.

When I arrived, I saw Chiron sitting in his wheelchair in the living room, tugging at his short beard that he's been trying to grow. When he heard me approach, he turned and gave me a strained smile.

"Welcome Percy, please take a seat."

I automatically knew that this conversation wasn't going to be pleasant. Eyeing Chiron warily, I took a seat at a couch. When I was seated, Chiron spoke.

"Percy, your mother had requested me to tell you this. And then I'll be sending you off to see her where she would explain everything to you."

I stared at him in confusion. What the Hades was he talking about?

"Um.... Chiron? What do you want to tell me? And what is my mother going to explain to me?" I was honestly so confused.

Chiron stopped tugging on his beard and his eyes took on some seriousness. "Percy..... You have another grandfather."

"Mom's side or dad's side?" I asked automatically.

Chiron sighed in exasperation. "Percy, the only grandfather you know you have at the moment is Kronos. I mean that you have another grandfather besides Kronos."

My eyes widened in surprise. "What in the world? I have another god damn grandfather? And I swear to Hades that he's evil."

Chiron visibly winced when he said that. "Well....."

"Cut to the crap, Chiron. I want to know everything my mother had requested you to tell me." I said irritably. If I did have another evil grandfather, I wanted to know everything.

"This won't make much sense to you right now, but your mother will explain everything when you see her. This grandfather is named Voldemort, and he comes from another race called Wizards. Yes, Witches and Wizards do exist, my dear boy." Chiron looked at me for my reaction.

I don't think he got the reaction he was expecting. "So wait a moment. You're saying that I have another grandfather named Voldemort. And he comes from another race of magical people called Witches and Wizards. So.... Voldemort, my grandfather, is a wizard?"

Chiron nodded.

"And.... I'm guessing Voldemort is from my mother's side, so my mother is the fucking daughter of a fucking wizard."

"Language, Percy!" Chiron scolded. "But yes, your mother is the daughter of a wizard. She herself is a witch."

I clutched my head, thoughts swirling around painfully in my brain. "I am so confused Chiron. Why was I not informed of this earlier? Why tell me now?"

"Because I had thought you deserved a break from the war with Gaea so that you could spend time with Ms. Chase." Chiron answered.

"But you were going to tell me anyways. What's the point of giving me a one month break just to tell me I have another evil grandfather?" I was angry. Angry that no one had told me I had another grandfather, and angry that my mother was basically keeping a huge part of her life secret from me.

Chiron noticed that I was angry, so he said hastily "Before you blow up the plumbing in the big house, I'm going to now send you over to your mother so that she could explain everything to you. Who Voldemort is, how she had ended up as his daughter, how Witches and Wizards exist."

I opened my mouth to retort, but Chiron held up a hand. He looked extremely tired. "Percy, please. Just take a cab and get to your mother's house so that she could explain everything to you."

I eyed Chiron furiously, but I knew that I had to listen to him. So instead, I got up and walked out of the big house without another word. But before I could get very far, Chiron called "Also.... You cannot tell anyone about this. Not even Annabeth."

"WHAT THE FUCK!? WHY? I TRUST HER WITH EVERYTHING, CHIRON, AND YOU KNOW THAT!" I yelled, whirling around to glare fiercely at my mentor.

"Because no one else knows about the other magic race, my dear boy. I will tell her what you've discovered shortly, but I want to wait after you have heard everything from your mother first."

"You should know that having me wait is a very bad idea. I'm a very ADHD demigod. But fine, I will respect your choice..... for now." I stifled a laugh at Chiron's pale expression before I slammed the door to the Big House behind me and walked away. 

Word count: 1255

First chapter of this book completed.

I also forgot to mention that there's swearing in this book. What? I like to swear.

Idk. it just gives me comfort. Don't judge me.

I hate school.

I want summer back. 

U N T I L N E X T T I M E