Don't underestimate us

Percy

After another tiring day of countless training with the students, I could probably say we stand a decent chance at defending Hogwarts and kicking Kronos's titan ass all the way back to Tartarus. 

Ah, who am I kidding? We stand literally zero chance. The only thing I could say the students are really good at is fighting with each other at who is better at swordsmanship. 

I slumped in the armchair in front of the Gryffindor common room. Annabeth was sitting next to me, muttering something under her breath. 

"We're going to lose." I muttered as I stared at the flickering flames in front of me. It was well past midnight and the Gryffindor's were all in their dorms, probably resting up from the brutal training they had today.

"They're already complaining about the training and I haven't pushed them to their full limits yet. Ughhhhhh training demigods is so much easier." I ran a hand through my hair.

"We stand some sort of chance against Kronos. Me and you are going to focus on him while the other wizards could focus on the army Kronos is going to bring with him." Annabeth interjected. I snorted. "And as we're fighting him, I swear everyone else is too busy dying to notice." 

"The teachers are also going to help. They've had experiences in war." Annabeth pointed out.  "Yeah, but their experiences in war is only them using their flimsy little wands." I groaned. "I don't think the teachers even know how to use weapons." 

"They're trying their best, Percy. You can't blame them, they're wizards. They don't use weapons and they aren't trained like we are." Annabeth said. 

I slouched against the armchair and buried my face in my hands. "Fuck this. If we're going down, I'm taking as many as I can with me." I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Annabeth suddenly standing in front of me. Her grey eyes were blazing with determination. "We can do this." 

I grabbed her hand and guided it down to my thigh. I stood up from the armchair as well and yanked on her arm, pulling her towards me. Annabeth gave a startled yelp and I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the cheek. "I suppose we can win, with you at my side at every step of the way." 

Annabeth placed her hands in my hair and murmured softly "Of course we can, Seaweed brain." 

Annabeth

I smiled as Percy broke off from the hug and tightened his grip on my arm. Our bodies dissolved into mist and we reappeared inside the silent Slytherin common room. We walked upstairs to the dorm and Percy released my arm to quietly ease open the door. He guided me to my bed and I gave him one last kiss before lying underneath the covers. I sighed as I remembered the war that was going to happen tomorrow.

"I can do anything as long as Percy is at my side." I whispered and I closed my eyes and let myself be dragged into the realm of Morpheus. 

Dream

I opened my eyes to find myself standing in front of a very large golden tent. I frowned as I heard voices come from inside the tent. I walked forwards and lifted the flap before slipping inside. In front of me was a small army of people that were all dressed in dark robes. They were kneeling in front of a man with golden eyes. 

I scowled as I looked at the man. Kronos, that filthy asshole. 

I walked forwards to stand beside the titan king who was currently surveying his small army of people. I saw many of them holding wands, so I knew that they were probably evil wizards that had joined Kronos's side.