Annabeth's pissed

Annabeth

I listened to Chiron ramble on about how Percy was the grandson of an evil mastermind and apparently that evil mastermind was a fucking Wizard.

Gods and Goddesses I had a hard time believing about, and now Wizards and Witches? Come on.

And now my seaweed brain was all the way in London or England and I don't even know what the hell he is doing right now.

And he has to go to school? A school named Hogwarts? I thought everyone already knew Percy and school don't fit together. What kind of school is named Hogwarts anyways?

The two main things I am most angry about is that number one, Percy didn't tell me any of these things. I know he must be busy being in a different country, but couldn't he at least find me and tell me before he left? And number 2, Chiron just told me that Percy would be attending Hogwarts for one full school year! So I'll be without my seaweed brain for 10 months!

I clenched my fists angrily. Oh, Percy is so going to get it when he gets to visit me.

When Chiron finally paused in his conversation, I took that chance to speak. "Chiron, hold up. Why couldn't Percy tell me anything about where he was going after you had told him to visit his mother?"

Chiron whisked his tail anxiously and replied "Oh, don't get angry at the poor boy for that. That wasn't his fault, it was mine."

I eyed him suspiciously. "What do you mean?" "Child, I mean that I told Percy not to tell you. He wanted to tell you, in fact it was the first thing he was going to do after he left the Big House. But I stopped him. I wanted to tell you all that's happening on your own time."

"Why though? If you had let Percy tell me, then I could've at least came with him to this Hogwarts!" I snapped. "That's exactly the problem, Annabeth. I don't want you to attend Hogwarts. This really isn't any of your business."

I shot to my feet in a rage and glared murderously at Chiron. "This is plenty of my business! Percy Jackson is my fucking boyfriend! I deserve to know everything he is doing! He owes me that much, after he disappeared on me for nine months!" I yelled.

"Disappearing on you wasn't his fault and you know it." Chiron said calmly. "But you can't attend Hogwarts for a number of reasons. You are not a witch, you have none of Hecate's blessing in you. Therefore, if you are not a witch, you cannot preform magic and you cannot attend Hogwarts. Secondly, I had already taken so much time in making sure everything goes smoothly when Percy goes to Hogwarts. It is not easy to convince the staff there to let a 17 year old boy attend the seventh year. Thirdly, Percy has at least one wizarding relative, so I can cover up his story using his relative. You do not have any relation to the wizarding world."

"Then take more time! I need to be there for Percy when he has nightmares about that hellish place!" I spat.

"Perseus is fully capable of handling his own nightmares. This discussion is over, Annabeth. He will be back to visit you on Christmas break." Chiron turned and cantered off, leaving me seething in anger in the living room.

"Percy Jackson, you better not do anything stupid without me." I growled before I left the big house.

Percy

I reclined back on a couch after I had sorted out all of my stuff. The Hogwarts term doesn't start until September 1st, so I had about a week to kill.

"Ugh, this is so boring." I muttered as I looked around at my new room. Voldemort had given me the second biggest room in the manor, saying that as his grandson, I deserve some luxury.

Sighing, I thought about what to do the whole day. I had already tried to Iris-message Annabeth, but Iris said the connection won't go through.

"I miss you so much, Wise Girl." I whispered, and when I was about to fall asleep on the couch, there was a knock at my door.

I sat up straight and called "Come in!" The door opened and a follower of Voldemort that I had never met came in. It was a woman, with tangled black hair and a slightly crazy expression came in. She looked like she had way too much coffee to drink.

"Perseus Riddle, hm? The new grandson of the Dark Lord." The woman eyed me curiously for a second before saying "Have you seen me before?"

"No. Who are you?" I asked, slightly wary. She looked like wanted to eat me. I don't know, something in her expression scares me. 

"Me?" The woman laughed in a high pitched voice. "Me!? I am Bellatrix Lestrange, the Dark Lord's most important follower!"

"If you're so important, why didn't I see you before?" "Silly silly boy, you were holed up in your room the entire time! Of course, since I am important, I run errands for the Dark Lord everyday!" Bellatrix laughed again and I put my hand in my pocket, curling my fingers around Riptide.

"Well? What do you want?" I asked, ready to bust out my sword if I needed to. The woman noticed my wariness and chuckled quietly to herself.

"The Dark Lord sent me to fetch you. He wants to have a talk with you in the dining room." Bellatrix jerked her head towards the door with an impatient look. "Well, Perseus!? Aren't you going to go?"

"I suppose I really don't have much of a choice. You're probably going to kill me anyways, even if my grandfather is your Master." I sighed. I rose to my feet and took my hand out of my pocket before walking past Bellatrix to get to the door. But when I passed her, she grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Hey! What the-"I stopped in surprise as she leaned in and whispered "Give the Dark Lord some more respect, will you? Or else I might do have to kill you." She grinned before sniffing my hair, and then releasing me.

I glared at her before turning and walking out of my room.

Jesus christ, these people are crazy.

Word Count: 1061.

I literally have nothing to say anymore.