Kronos is scary

Harry

I hurried upstairs to the Gryffindor common room, said the password to the fat lady, and scrambled inside through the portrait hole as it swung shut behind me.

I also had a massive headache so I thought that sleep would help. I ran to the dormitory and shut the door behind me before flopping onto my bed, not bothering to undress and change. As soon as my eyes closed, I was dragged down into a dream.

And this dream certainly wasn't normal. Not one little bit.

I was hovering over two creatures with flaming hair and red eyes, and they were limping towards a golden tent on a donkey leg along with a celestial bronze prosthetic leg. I had no idea what these creatures were, but they freaked me out.

I was pulled into the tent along with the two creatures and inside was a simple golden throne. And reclining on the throne was a man around his mid thirties. He seemed normal enough, but his eyes were solid gold.

The two creatures knelt down before the man and stayed silent until the man spoke. His voice was full of menace and was raspy, but it carried authority.

"Rise. What news have you brought me today, Kelli, Tiana?"

The two creatures straightened and the taller one spoke. "Lord Kronos. Your grandson and his girlfriend are holding hand to hand combat classes to train the wizards to defeat you when you march onto Hogwarts."

I inhaled sharply when Kelli said "Lord Kronos." So this man was Percy's grandfather. He sounded evil already.

Kronos leaned forwards on his throne and clasped his hands together. "I see. The pathetic wizards think they can defeat me? The Titan Lord? That's quite entertaining. I can't wait to see their lifeless bodies once I'm done with them."

"What are you going to do about Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase, My Lord?" The shorter creature asked. "Won't they be a problem?"

"They only reason those meddling demigods were able to defeat me is because I was hosting a horrible body. Luke Castellan stabbed himself in order to kill me." Kronos growled. "That won't happen again."

The Titan Lord leaned back in his throne and his gold eyes flashed evilly. "And when you meet Perseus on the battlefield, leave him. I want to be the one to kill him. Let's see how the demigods do without their leader."

"When are you going to wage war on the wizards, Lord Kronos?" Kelli asked. She smiled, showing sharp teeth. "Because I can't wait to feast."

"Let the wizards have a few more days to prepare. We'll show them how useless their attempts are to defeat me." Kronos said. His gold eyes flickered upwards and locked with mine. "Go and tell dear Perseus all about this, hm? That would be greatly appreciated."

He smiled just as everything went dark.

I shot upright in bed, gasping for breath. The images of my dream played over in my head. I looked out the window and saw that it was completely dark outside.

I slid out of bed and crept over to the door, careful to not wake anyone else up. I slipped out of the dormitory and hurried down the stairs. I had to tell Percy and Annabeth what I saw. Just as I was about to climb through the portrait hole, a vortex of water appeared in front of me and I leaped back just as Percy and Annabeth appeared.

"Percy!" I cried. The couple looked at me and noticed my expression, which probably wasn't good. "Harry? What's the matter?" Percy asked in concern.