Hogshorts here I come

Percy

I walked to the dining room to find Voldemort sitting at the head of the table, looking deep in thought. He looked up when I approached and said "Take a seat, Percy."

I pulled out a chair beside my grandfather and sat down, waiting for him to say something. Finally, Voldemort spoke.

"Percy, when you get to Hogwarts... I want you to act like a true Slytherin that you are."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. "Don't Slytherin's act like every other person in the world?"

Voldemort sighed loudly. "At that demigod camp, don't they teach you anything?"

"Hey! They teach us how to fight! That helps a lot for us to survive!" I protested. Voldemort shook his head and said "Well, us Slytherins, we come from a long line of pure-bloods. I don't want you to act like a child in front of everyone when you go to Hogwarts. Set a good example, especially in front of Harry Potter."

"Oh. Him." I sneered. Voldemort laughed at my tone and said "That's exactly what I want to see!"

"You got it, gramps. Is that all?" I asked. "Be sure to make up lies about your parentage. No one can know I am alive." Voldemort added.

I rose from the table and took a mock bow. "Indeed, oh noseless one."

"ARE YOU INSULTING MY NON-EXISTENT NOSE!?"

I chuckled as I ran out of the room, ignoring Voldemort's death threats behind me as I ran to my room.

Once I got there, I closed the door and quickly pointed my hand at a vase of water on my nightstand. It floated in the air, and I moved it over to the window where sunlight was spilling through. It created a rainbow and I fished a Drachma out of my pocket. I whispered "Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering and show me Annabeth Chase at Camp-Half-Blood."

I crossed my fingers behind my back, hoping that Iris would finally let me see my Wise Girl. Nothing happened for about a few seconds before the rainbow shimmered and showed an image of a blond girl sitting on a bed with her head buried in her hands. It looked like she was crying.

My heart raced as I yelled "ANNABETH!" Annabeth's head shot up and her gray eyes locked with mine. Her eyes widened in surprise, before she gasped "Percy!?"

I grinned and spread my arms. "The one and only Persassy Jackson." Annabeth's eyes welled with tears and she tried to jump up and hug me but then remembered that it was only an Iris message.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" She screamed at me, crossing her arms across her chest. "You leave without telling me!?"

"I'm sorry! But Chiron wouldn't let me tell you anything!" I said. Annabeth glared furiously at me for a moment before she sat back down on her bed.

"I know. But I'm just so mad! I'd been worried sick about you for several days now!" She exclaimed. I grimaced and said "That's why I've been trying to get a connection to you for several days as well. Apparently being in different countries have a big impact on Iris Messages."

Annabeth's eyes lit up and she said excitedly "How's England? Is it nice!?"

"I haven't really stepped out of my grandfathers mansion since I went to get my supplies for Hogwarts." I said. "So I haven't seen England yet."

Annabeth's face fell but she said "Oh well, tell me what you think when you actually step outside."

"Will do." I said, smiling. I heard footsteps approaching outside of my room and I whispered "I have to go, no one here except for my grandfather knows that I'm a demi-wizard." Annabeth eyed me curiously for a moment before nodding. "Ok, see you soon, seaweed brain. Don't die on me."