Diagon Alley

Percy

Wow.

That was literally the best way to describe Diagon Alley. *Whistles loudly to myself* Camp Half Blood should get one of these Diagon Alley things!

I walked beside Nathaniel, dressed awkwardly in tight-fitting clothes that Voldemort had set out for me after he had vanished from his chair. He left me a note saying I had to wear these to look like an actual Slytherin.

Sigh. Why do Slytherin's care so much about clothes?

I couldn't stop myself from looking at all of the shops. And the people! I was walking with actual live Wizards and Witches!

They were all dressed like Nathaniel and Jones, most of them swathed in black cloaks or robes. Some of them were dressed in bright colours, but the majority of them seemed to prefer black.

"So what are we doing first?" I asked, trying to break the awkward silence between Nathaniel and I. He looked at me, before putting a hand in his cloak and bringing out a crumpled piece of parchment. He unrolled it before reading aloud: "We have to go get your books, your wand, a pet, new robes, and some potion supplies."

"Wait, why do I need a pet?" I asked in bewilderment. Wizards and Witches are weird.

"You need one to communicate or send letters to your relatives. Basically just write a letter and your pet will deliver it to whoever you want to send it to." Nathaniel explained as we made our way through the crowded street of Diagon Alley. "Sounds sketchy but ok." I said.

Harry (Ayeeeeeee)

I walked through Diagon Alley with Ron and Hermione. Hermione had her nose buried in the parchment, consulting what we needed to buy for our seventh year.

(If you don't remember, most of the seventh years are going to retake their last year because of the war with Voldemort.)

Finally, she said that we should go get our new books first. Ron grumbled something about how we were wasting so much money on books that we're just going to discard next year.

"Well, unless you want to use the ones the school owns." I said. Ron shuddered and said "No thanks, they're probably all ripped up."

"So then stop complaining!" Hermione snapped as we walked into Flourish and Blotts. The store wasn't as crowded as it usually was, and when we were about to get our books, someone caught my eye. I saw a tall, lean black haired teen standing at a shelf, rifling through books with a man in a black cloak standing beside him. The teen was tan, with green eyes that seemed to glow with power. He was pretty muscular, and he radiated an aura of power that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

I glanced at Ron and Hermione and saw Hermione staring at the teen with her mouth slightly open. Ron was looking back and forth between the teen and Hermione with a jealous expression.

"Hermione?" I asked, trying to get her attention off of the mysterious boy. She paid no attention to me whatsoever.

Sighing, I grabbed her arm and tried to pull her over to the side, but it was too late. The teen turned around with several books in his arms and caught Hermione staring at him. He looked puzzled, before turning to the cloaked man beside him. The man leaned forwards and whispered something in the teens ear. The teen looked surprised, before he flashed us a cold smile and turned and walked to the counter to pay for his books, the cloaked man following close behind.

(If you guys are confused about why Percy is acting so mean to the Golden Trio, it's because he knew that Harry had caused Voldemort to nearly die twice, so now since he has warmed up to his grandfather, he didn't like that Harry had nearly killed his grandfather... Twice. Also I am trying to make him act like a Slytherin. Double also, even though Percy is nice, he just didn't like people who wanted to hurt/kill his family.