Alaska is really cold

Harry

Hermione, Ron and I just awkwardly stood in silence as the Goddess vanished before our very eyes. We exchanged looks, and then all looked down at Percy's unconscious body.

"Um... Is he going to wake up soon?" Ron asked after a few more tense seconds. Hermione sighed and knelt beside Percy.

"He's fine, Hecate must've gave him some of her power and that caused him to black out." She said. Ron and I knelt down beside her. My mind was still whirling with confused thoughts. Percy was a half wizard.... and half god? And his father was Poseidon, God of the Sea?

 What the actual fucking fuck.

Hermione must've noticed my confused expression because she said "It isn't really that much to take in. We all knew Percy was more than a wizard from the aura of power he possessed."

"Not a lot to take in? How about being visited by a Goddess, then?" I scowled. Hermione bit her lip but she didn't say anything after that.

We knelt beside Percy for what felt like an eternity when he suddenly gasped and his eyes flew open. We all scrambled away from him as he pushed himself up into a sitting position and put a hand to his forehead.

"Ugh..... Hecate, what the hell did you do?"

"She blessed you with some mist thingy." Ron said helpfully. Percy's eyes narrowed, and a smile suddenly appeared on his face. "Why don't we test it out and see?"

Percy snapped his fingers at Ron, and said "Hi, my name is Ron." Ron's eyes glazed over, and he said slowly "Wow, that's weird, my name is also Ron."

Hermione and I could barely contain our laughter. Percy smirked as Ron shook his head and glared at us. "That wasn't nice."

"Percy, so do you know where to go?" I asked. Percy heastied for a moment, until his face darkened considerably. "Yeah, but this journey won't be easy. Let's go."

He held out his hand, and a swirling vortex made of water appeared in front of us. He laughed at our shocked faces before turning and stepping into the vortex, disappearing instantly.

I turned to my friends who eyed the water vortex with worry in their faces. I grabbed both of their arms and said "There's no turning back on this."

Hermione and Ron both nodded in unison, before we all stepped into the portal and was whisked away from Hogwarts.

Percy

When I stepped out of the portal, a bitter cold immediately hit me. I shivered as I looked at my surroundings. I was standing in front of a run-down building that was covered in snow.

My mind flashed back to when Frank, Hazel, and I were sitting at a cafe, looking over a map of Alaska.

"Except now that I'm with a bunch of wizards." I thought bitterly. I turned just in time to see the three of them fall out of the vortex and hit the ground face-first.

I stifled a laugh as they all scrambled to their feet, looking confused and slightly sick. "Holy, it's fricking cold!" Ron exclaimed, wrapping his black cloak tighter around himself.

I ignored their shivering and my mind ran through the directions that Hecate had planted in my brain. I frowned. The location of where my family is is going to be hard to reach.

I turned back to the three wizards and said "So, are we finally ready to go and rescue my family?" Hermione blew her hair out of her face and nodded. "Yeah. We'll be right behind you, Percy."

I nodded and we started to walk. It would take at least a day to reach the place where my family is. And then I would finally be able to kill the bastard who had messed with me and my family.

As we were walking, my thoughts slowly drifted back to Annabeth. My beautiful Wise Girl. I felt a sudden pang in my heart as I thought about her. I realized that I might never be able to see her again, because there is a high chance I would die on this mission.

"This opponent is so powerful that not even the gods themselves could find out their location." I sighed as I kicked at a snow bank.

"Wait a second.... If my father said that he gave me even more control over water... Then could I control snow? Because snow is technically a form of water!" I glanced at a giant mound of snow in front of us that was blocking our way and I concentrated. I felt a familiar tug in my gut and I opened my eyes to see the snow being lifted into the air. I heard shouts of alarm behind me and I yelled "Shut up, it's me!"

As the snow lifted higher and higher, I gave a yell and the giant mound of snow exploded in midair, showering the four of us in white glittery powder.

I heard the gasps of my companions and smiled smugly. Well, maybe this won't take as long as I thought it would.

Hermione

My eyes widened in shock as Percy gave a yell and the giant snow mound that he had lifted into the air exploded, showering us with powder.

I looked and saw that he had cleared a path for us so that we would be able to walk with ease along the snow-covered trail.

Harry and Ron's eyes were the size of dinner plates as well. "I'll be damned, he's even more powerful than we thought." Ron whispered.

Percy turned to face us, smirking. He spread his arms out wide and said "Well, I just made this trip ten times easier."

"I'm not even going to ask what else you could do." Harry said as he walked by Percy and started along the trail. Percy shrugged and followed him, the two of them walking side by side.

I walked beside Ron, watching the two black haired boys talking among themselves. I laughed at how different their postures were. Percy always stood tall and straight, confidence practically surrounding him. Harry on the other hand had a tendency to slouch, and he wasn't that confident when engaging new things.

Neither does Ron and I, on that matter.

We walked and walked and walked, stopping only once to get ourselves a bit to eat at a lonely restaurant before setting off again. When the sun started to set, we came face to face in front of.... nothing.

We were standing in the middle of a frozen wasteland, the wind lashing fiercely at us. My cloak fluttered in the wind, and I shivered.

Percy was eyeing the ground with narrowed eyes. He didn't even seem bothered by the cold at all!

"Um... Percy? A-Are we in the r-right place?" Ron stuttered, his teeth chattering. Percy looked up before slipping his hand into his pocket and drawing out his pen. He uncapped it and revealed his bronze sword in all of it's glory.

"Yes, we're in the right place. Just... Stand back for a bit." He waited as we all scrambled back until we were a good distance away from Percy. He nodded, before raising his sword and stabbing it deep into the snow-covered ground. A powerful tremor sounded beneath us, and the earth split open, nearly throwing Ron, Harry, and I off of our feet.

When the shaking stopped, we all cautiously made our way to Percy, who was staring at the giant crevasse he made in the ground. It was completely dark down there, but I had a strong feeling this was where we needed to go. 

We all glanced at Percy, who pulled his sword free from the earth before looking at us. "Basically, we all jump."

"What the hell? If we jump, we die!" Harry shouted. Percy ran a hand through his messy hair before sighing. "Well, I'll go first. If I'm still alive, jump right after me before we all freeze to death out here."

Before any of us could respond, Percy winked before running and leaping straight into the chasm.

Word count: 1351

Everyone's getting into the holiday spirit already and I don't feel happy at all.