we screwed up

Harry

"Is that a really good idea? He's Voldemort's supposed heir, and he radiates an unknown sort of power! He might even kill us!" Hermione cried after Ron had shared that extremely stupid idea.

Ron looked at me, completely ignoring Hermione. "So, Harry? What do you say?"

I heastied, running over all of the possibilities through my mind. I glanced at my best friend and said slowly "Ron, Hermione's right. Perseus seems really powerful, and we don't know anything about the guy apart from he might be Voldemort's heir. Is this a really good idea?"

"If we succeed, then we'll know everything about Perseus! Come on guys, you've got to trust me in this." Ron pleaded.

Hermione and I exchanged anxious looks before we slowly nodded. "Alright, fine. So what's the plan, genius?" I asked. 

"We find a way into the Slytherin dormitory, which is somewhere in the dungeons since they all come up from there. We find Perseus's dorm, kidnap him and then bring him to an unused classroom." Ron suggested.

Hermione bit her lip. "How exactly are we going to kidnap Perseus from his own dorm?"

"Stun him if he wakes up when we try to move him."

"But what if he doesn't give us any information when we do ask him?" Hermione persisted.

"We'll figure that out later. Ron, the place where we can use, we can use the Room of Requirement." I said, turning to him. "You remember where that is, right?"

"Yeah, of course. We spent so much time in there in our fifth year, how could I forget?" Ron chuckled. Then his expression turned serious. "We make our move at 12AM."

Time skip to 12AM---------------------------------

I joined Ron and Hermione in the dungeons, where they were waiting impatiently for me. Hermione had followed a Slytherin under my invisibility cloak and had found out where their dormitory was.

Ron nodded at me, and Hermione turned to the bare stretch of wall that they were facing and said in disgust "Pure-bloods."

There was a grinding sound and the wall slid open to reveal a giant room lit with flickering green candles. We crept cautiously inside and Hermione hissed "The boy's staircase."

I followed Ron and Hermione up a staircase and we passed closed doors until we came to a sign at the final door saying "Welcome Draco, Blaise, Perseus, and Nate!"

"There it is." I whispered. Ron pushed open the door quietly and we stepped inside. Hermione glanced at each sleeping boy until she came to the last one. But the bed was empty. "What the hell? Where could he be?" I asked, until the sound of water running in the bathroom answered my question.

Hermione quickly stepped to the side of the bathroom door with her wand in hand just as the door opened, spilling rays of light in the dark dormitory.

Percy

I washed my hands before turning and opening the door. I stepped out to go get some sleep when a hand clamped hard over my mouth and my arm was twisted behind my back. On natural instinct, I called to the water. The water in Nate's pitcher on his nightstand flew up and splashed my attacker straight in the face, making them release me.

I whirled around, my hand plunging into my pocket to pull out Riptide when I came face to face with Hermione Granger, part of the Golden Trio. "What the fuck?" I said, just when someone yelled "STUPEFY" and my vision suddenly went dark.