Ron, back off

Hermione

I stared at the gray eyed blonde as she turned to Percy and grabbed his hand. They exchanged a few hushed words before Percy smiled and nodded.

Percy looked at Ron who was still holding a hand to his cheek where Annabeth had slapped him and said in a low tone "Do not try to flirt with my girlfriend, Ron. She'll do things worse than slap you, and trust me, you do not want to face my wrath either."

Ron visibly swallowed and choked out "Of-Of course. Sorry about that, Percy." Percy let a small smile appear on his face before he turned back to his girlfriend. "Annabeth, ready for your tour?"

"Of course seaweed brain." She said in the same American accent that Percy has. Before the duo could leave, Harry spoke. "Wait. Can we come, too?"

Annabeth's eyes flashed murderously and I saw her move towards Percy protectively, her gray eyes seeming to bore into me. I could tell that Annabeth thought that I had a thing for Percy.

Hell no, I do not have a thing for Percy. Sure he was handsome, brave, quick-witted (sometimes), and extremely powerful but my eyes were set on someone else. Ron.

I was so frustrated, though. How could he have not noticed that I liked him with all the hints I had been dropping? Boys were really dense when it came to love, but apparently Ron needed a lot more time to realize that someone liked them.

Harry seemed to flinch under Annabeth's glare but Percy put a hand on her arm and pulled her close. He muttered something in her ear before she visibly relaxed. "Yeah, you can come. But I honestly don't see the point, you practically live at Hogwarts."

"And don't you have classes?" Annabeth asked, her gaze flitting between Harry, Ron, and I. We all glanced at each other in surprise and horror. We completely forgot about that.

"Shit we do! Percy, don't you have classes as well?" I asked as we started to run out of the dining hall. Percy opened his mouth to respond when an amused voice said "I'll handle Perseus's classes. He's free to show this lovely young lady around." I looked at Professor McGonagall in shock and she simply smiled at us.

"Off you go, Granger, Potter, Weasley. You're going to be late." I grabbed Ron and Harry and pulled them down the aisle, and we all ran out of the dining hall. Before I left, I turned back to see Percy and Annabeth pull each other into a kiss.

Percy

I smiled as Annabeth crashed her lips onto mine and I kissed back. We broke apart before quickly leaving the dining hall and to a more secluded area to talk. Once we were alone, Annabeth burst out talking.

"Oh Gods, Percy, this place is amazing! The way this place was constructed, Oh My Gods...."

I put a finger to her lips and smiled as she scowled at me. "Calm down, Annabeth. On another note, how long are you going to be here for?"

Annabeth heastied before muttering "Only for a couple of days. Chiron said it was hard enough getting Professor McGonagall to let me here because I'm not a witch."

I frowned, annoyed that I couldn't have spent more time with my girlfriend. But hey, at least she was even here.

I grabbed her hand and smiled, looking into Annabeth's gorgeous gray eyes. "It doesn't matter. What matters is that you're here with me."

Annabeth smiled but then her face became serious. "Why were you put in Slytherin? Isn't it for cunning? And isn't that the house that had so many wizards and witches turn bad?"

I sighed. "It is, yes, but those wizards and witches chose the wrong path for themselves. The rest of the Slytherin's are actually pretty okay. I've made some friends, but I haven't seen them in a while."

Annabeth opened her mouth to say something when several familiar voices chorused "Percy?" I grinned and turned to face my friends. Draco, Pansy, and Blaise were all staring at me in disbelief. Draco stepped forwards and gazed at me before punching me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me. I grunted as Annabeth burst out laughing.

I held my stomach in pain as I glared at my loving girlfriend before returning my attention back to Draco, who was holding his fists gingerly. Good, that hurt him too.

"What the hell Draco, what was that for?"

His eyes narrowed and he looked at Blaise and Pansy before looking at me. "What was that for? Percy, you disappeared on us for two days! We were so worried!"

"I thought the Headmistress would tell you where I've been." I said, confused. They all shook their heads at me. Pansy glanced at Annabeth before asking "Who is she?"

I knew Annabeth would introduce herself, so I watched as she smiled and said "I'm Annabeth Chase, Percy's girlfriend."

Pansy's eyes twinkled as she said "I'm Pansy Parkinson, nice to meet you." As Draco and Blaise introduced themselves as well, I thought "What a coincidence, when I was talking about them they just showed up."

When the introductions were done, Draco rounded on me and crossed his arms. "Well? Where did you go?"

I swallowed. I didn't know how he would react if I told him that I had befriended the Golden Trio. But they would find out sooner or later. I told them all about how my mother and my grandfather had been kidnapped, and then the quest to rescue them with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Draco, Blaise, and Pansy didn't say a word throughout the whole story and when I finished I stared at them nervously, waiting for their reactions. Annabeth stood silently beside me as well, and I knew she was furious about the part when Alria nearly kissed me and when she held me captive.

After a few tense moments, Draco exhaled and shrugged. "That's cool, then. I knew you would've needed help, but why didn't you ask us to go?"

I scratched the back of my head nervously and muttered "Well, I was planning to go by myself on this quest but then they just showed up and insisted that they came....."

Blaise shook his head and face-palmed. "Percy, when you're facing an unknown opponent, you know that you have to go with at least one other person." I smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Yeah I know, I was actually glad that the trio came along."

Pansy scowled and said "But don't expect us to be nice to them, Percy."

"I kinda expected that you wouldn't, considering how rude they were to you these past few years."

I felt Annabeth fidget beside me and I knew that she was getting impatient. I looked at my three friends and smiled. "I'll see you all later, I promised Annabeth a tour." Draco nodded and replied "We have classes as well. I'll see you around, Percy." The three of them walked on, and I turned to Annabeth and said "Well, let's start this tour."

Word count: 1184

I struggled with this chapter because my mouse for my computer ran out of batteries and there was no extra batteries in my house so I had to use the keypad on the computer and it was so awkward because I'm so used to using the mouse.

i'm so excited, my vacation is in four days :0

i'm wondering if i could manage to get a chapter in before monday since i won't be able to update at all for a week.

i'll try my best

note: THANK YOU ALL FOR 8.5K READS! I'M NEARLY AT 10000!