It's just a joke!

Harry

I sat in one of the chairs in front of the fireplace at the Gryffindor common room with Hermione and Ron beside me. Ron put down his quill and groaned loudly. "Bloody hell, we have so much homework already and it's only the second week of school!"

"Just shut up and continue working! Maybe you'll get it done faster without complaining every five minutes!" Hermione snapped.

"Easy for you to say, you practically want to fall in love with homework!" Ron retorted. Hermione shoved her papers away and glared at him. "What did you just say?"

I sighed and got up, leaving Hermione and Ron to argue. I walked over and sat down at the foot of the stairs that led up to the boys dormitory.

"I wonder what Percy is doing." I thought. I chuckled quietly to myself as I remembered Percy's girlfriend slapping Ron in the face after he had told her she was pretty.

As the volume in Hermione and Ron's argument increased, I got up and started to go and get an early's night sleep when a swirling vortex of water appeared beside me. I scrambled back in shock and surprise as Percy stepped out of the portal. The portal closed behind him as he smirked at me.

"I scared you, didn't I?"

I shook my head and laughed. "Of course not. Where's Annabeth?" "She went to bed early." Percy crossed over to where Hermione and Ron were arguing and slapped both of them on the back.

They both stopped arguing as Hermione reached for her wand but stopped when she saw Percy laughing. "Oh my Gods that was hilarious."

"What the bloody hell are you doing here?" Ron asked as Percy shoved aside his homework and sat on the desk. Percy tilted his head and he conjured up a hurt look on his face.

"Awwww. I thought you would be happy to see me here." Ron looked flustered and he spluttered "I-I am, I was just surprised!"

"I can't even visit my friends anymore, what a shame." Percy sighed dramatically and threw up his hands. "I guess I'm not welcome here anymore."

I laughed along with Hermione at Ron's red face as he tried to come up with words to say to Percy. Voldemort's grandson snickered and clapped Ron on the back. "Man, I was just messing with you, calm down."

"I hate you." Ron muttered as Hermione and I burst out laughing once more. When we calmed down, we all took a seat facing Percy who was still sitting on the table.

"So how long is your girlfriend going to say here for?" I asked. Percy frowned and he ran his hand through his messy raven black hair. "I don't know, but she told me that she couldn't stay long. But I'm just glad that she's here with me."

"You guys are so cute together." Hermione said and a light blush crept onto Percy's cheeks. He lowered his hand from his hair and flashed Hermione a grin. "And you and Ron are so cute together."

Hermione turned bright red as Ron gaped openly at Percy. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" Hermione yelled as she leapt to her feet and lunged at Percy. He gripped the table and as Hermione lunged at him he swiveled his body to the side making Hermione lunge past him and crash onto the ground.

I watched in amusement as Hermione leapt to her feet once more, her whole face red with embarrassment and anger. "PERSEUS RIDDLE YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Hermione lunged at Percy once again but only met empty air as Percy dissolved into mist.

He reappeared a few feet away from us but his eyes widened in shock as Hermione whipped out her wand and aimed it at him, yelling "STUPEFY!"

Percy moved lighting fast and threw himself to the side just as the stunning spell crashed into the wall just where he was standing moments before.

"JEEZ WOMAN CALM DOWN I WAS KIDDING!" Percy shouted as he dodged yet another of Hermione's spells. I glanced at Ron and nodded and he shot to his feet and grabbed Hermione before she could shoot another spell at Percy.

"Hermione, it's just a joke! Why do you have take it so badly?" Ron asked as she calmed down before looking at him.

"Because.... Because..." She took a deep breath before shaking her head and pocketing her wand. "It's nothing Ronald. Thank you, you could let go now." Ron released Hermione as Percy breathed a sigh of relief.

"Holy Hera. Thanks guys." He said, looking at Ron and I. "Yeah no problem, I thought we should intervene before she kills you by mistake." I said.

Percy's eyes narrowed as he glanced at Hermione who was breathing heavily. "What is the real problem? No one would be that riled up by a joke. Unless...." Percy's eyes widened in realization just as Hermione paled and she screamed "STUPEFY!" This time, Percy was totally caught off guard and the stunning spell hit him straight in the chest where he crumpled to the ground, unconscious.

"HERMIONE!" Ron and I shouted in unison. "What the hell!" Ron shouted at her as I leapt out of my seat and raced over to Percy. I knelt down beside him and looked at Hermione who was shouting at Ron. "HERMIONE! STOP!" I yelled at her.

She looked at me and I gestured at Percy's limp form. "Tell me what has gotten into you. I've never seen you like this before!" Hermione pursed her lips and she exhaled before coming over and kneeling beside Percy. She took his hand and looked down at his face before muttering "I'm going to tell you, but Ron has to go away."

I nodded and glanced up at Ron who was hovering over us anxiously. "Ron, you need to leave, Hermione wants to talk to me about what's her problem."

He heastied before turning and walking out of earshot. When he did, I turned back to Hermione and found her analyzing Percy's motionless form. I waited for her speak, and when she did, her words surprised me. "I'm like this because..... because I have a major crush on Ron."

My eyebrows rose and a small smile graced my lips. "I thought we've gone over this, I know you do. And I'm sure he likes you back. I mean, you two kissed during the war with Voldemort." Hermione pursed her lips and brushed her hair over her shoulders. "Percy realized this, that's why I stunned him. I was rash... I shouldn't have done that."

I shook my head and said "Yeah, you should apologize to him once he wakes up. But honestly, is this it real reason why you were acting like this?" Hermione looked up at the ceiling of the common room before shaking her head. "Not really. I'm also afraid that if I actually confess to Ronald, he's going to say that he won't like me back."

I snorted. "If any woman likes him, Ron will jump at the chance. But he really likes you, he told me once. Just tell him, Hermione! I'm certain he won't say that he doesn't like you."

Hermione's eyes sparkled as she looked at me. "Never knew you were this good at giving advice about love, Harry. Thank you." I laughed. "Yeah, no problem. But maybe wait to tell Ron after Percy wakes up."

Hermione tugged at her hair nervously. "I just hope he won't be mad." "It's hard to say after you stunned him. But I'm sure he'll forgive you once you explain. Give it time." I said. 

"Also, help me get Percy into a comfortable position. The floor is really cold."

Word count: 1290

Hey guys, I'm back from my vacation! I actually came back yesterday but I was so tired I didn't bother to update. Whoops, sorry.

Oh my gods Harry Potter World is amazing. I went to Gringotts, I had butterbeer, I ate at the three broomsticks.... Ugh I miss it so much! Lmao I even got a $120 Gryffindor robe, a $45 Dumbledore wand and a $30 Gryffindor hat. Welp, I personally thought it was worth it. AND I RODE ON THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS.

I had so much fun.... but now it's over :( fml i hate school

wow i ranted for a long time....

........THANK YOU FOR 12K READS JEEZ THAT'S A LOT. it may not be a lot compared to other authors but i'm just happy i got over 10k reads! thank you all for your support ily all :)