This isn't good.

[Ron] (I realized I haven't done his POV in a long time.)

I followed Harry and Hermione into Hogwarts, leaving the rest of the stunned class outside. We hurried past the Great Hall and charged up several flights of stairs until we skidded to a halt in front of Professor McGonagall's office, panting heavily. 

I raised my hand and knocked frantically on the wooden door and stepped back to stand beside Harry and Hermione. We waited for a few moments before the door opened revealing a flustered  Headmistress. 

"My goodness, you don't have to be so loud! What's the matter?" She asked. 

"When Percy and Annabeth were hosting their class, Percy got attacked by some sort of giant black hound and a titan. A titan that was sent by Kronos to capture Percy." Harry explained. "They're both in the hospital wing right now, Percy got a pretty nasty cut to his arm and the titan stabbed his shoulder." 

Professor McGonagall's eyes widened in shock and horror. "The war started already?" "No. This was probably just a surprise attack." Hermione interjected. "No one else was harmed." 

"I have to go see Perseus right this instant." Professor McGonagall brushed past them and hustled down the stairs, her robes billowing out around her. I hastily scrambled after her with Harry and Hermione on my heels. 

All four of us burst into the hospital wing to see Madame Pomfrey fussing over an irritated looking Percy. He was sitting on a bed with a cloth pressed against his bleeding wound on his arm, and the knife stab in his shoulder was already bandaged. 

Annabeth was sitting beside Percy reading a book she probably got from the library and she glanced up when she heard us enter. Professor McGonagall strode over to Percy and questioned "Perseus, are you alright?" 

"Yes! I've been asked that so many times. I've been injured way worse than this before." Percy grumbled. "What did the titan want with you?" Professor McGonagall asked.

"Basically Krios said Kronos gave him new orders to capture me and bring me to him so that when the war starts, he can kill me in front of all you guys." Percy rolled his eyes. 

I was quite surprised he didn't seem worried or troubled at all that he had titans hunting him down. 

"You're not scared?" I asked in disbelief. "Because if I were you, I'd be running as far away as I could from here." Percy raised an eyebrow and lowered the bloodied cloth away from the gash in his arm. 

"Why should I be scared? I've gotten so many death threats over the years that I've learned to just ignore them. I'll be scared when I see my friends and everyone else I care about die. No, not just scared. Furious. If I die, I die. I'm a demigod. Most of us don't even live past adulthood." 

Annabeth discarded the book and leaned over, clasping Percy's free hand in hers. "If you die on me, seaweed brain, there's no place in the world that you can escape from my wrath." 

I smiled at the two. They really were an amazing couple. I couldn't imagine one living without the other. 

Percy paled as Annabeth squeezed his hand. "Okay..... well styx. I'll make a point of not dying just for you." A smile appeared at the corner of Annabeth's mouth as she released Percy's hand. "That's what I want to hear." 

"We're not going to let the titans get to you, Perseus. I'll tighten the security over Hogwarts." Professor McGonagall turned and left just as Percy opened his mouth. 

"Dam it, she didn't even need to do that. I can take care of myself just fine." Percy cursed. Annabeth rolled her eyes as she picked the book up again and opened it. "Come on Percy, we all know you at least need a bit more security to make sure no titans come creeping in."