I did not expect that

Percy

I landed on the floor on a knee, sending a small tremor through the silent chasm. The walls trembled a bit as I rose unsteadily to my feet. I glanced up just in time to hear Harry screaming as he fell down. I stepped aside just as he crashed hard onto the ground.

He groaned loudly and raised his head, looking disoriented. "Where am I?" "Well, you followed me by jumping into the crack I had made in the ground and you fell pretty hard." I said sarcastically as Harry staggered to his feet. There was a pretty nasty bruise on his forehead, but other than that, he seemed fine.

"You okay?" I asked, reaching out and grasping Harry firmly on the shoulder. He nodded numbly as I hastily pulled him aside just as Hermione crashed onto the floor, and then Ron fell on her ten seconds later.

"OW, RONALD!" Hermione yelled, shoving Ron off of her and rolling to the side. She sat up, putting a hand to her forehead. "Oh gods, everything hurts."

Harry ran over to his friends and held out his hand. Hermione looked at him before smiling and grasping it. Harry pulled her to her feet as Ron moaned and scrambled to his feet.

"Jeez Percy, you should've warned us how far we'll be jumping." He said, straightening his hair. I opened my mouth to respond when I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up.

I whirled around just as something dark struck past me. It missed me, but it didn't miss Harry. It struck him square in the head, and he crumpled to the ground. "HARRY!" Hermione screamed, but something else struck her and she fell down beside Harry. Ron pulled out his wand, but a black fog suddenly rushed forwards and enveloped Ron so fast that I could only watch in horror. The fog dissipated and Ron joined his friends on the ground.

I suddenly felt someone whisper in my ear. "You've finally found me, Perseus Jackson. So nice to finally meet you."

Then everything went dark.

Hermione

I slowly woke up to a throbbing pain in my head. I opened my eyes to find myself lying on the ground in a very uncomfortable position. I sat up, and then realized with horror that I was in a cell. I looked around and saw my friends lying beside me, still apparently unconscious. I started to panic when I saw that Percy wasn't with us.

I crawled over to where Harry was lying and gently shook him. "Harry, Harry, wake up! We're in trouble." Harry slowly opened his eyes and stared up into my face with a confused expression. "Hermione?"

"We've been taken by surprise. We're now trapped in a cell and Percy is missing." I said as I helped him to sit up. Harry's eyes widened in surprise before they narrowed. "This unknown opponent must have him then."

"Shit, we have to get out of here and find him." I knelt beside Ron and slapped him in the face. "Ronald! Get up, we're in trouble!"

As soon as I slapped him, he jolted awake. "Ow, that hurts!" He protested, putting a hand on his red cheek. I smiled in triumph and then it vanished as I looked at how the hell we were supposed to get out of here. Harry and Ron stepped up beside me, and Harry pulled out his wand that was somehow not confiscated when we were knocked out. "Maybe if I cast a spell?" He asked, aiming the wand at the cell bars.

"No. We're underground, the blast might bring the whole ceiling down and crush us." I said. Ron stepped up to the bars and examined it, scowling. "I can't see any way out of this."

I frowned. "There has to be." I moved up to the bars just as they swung open in my face. I yelped and scrambled backwards as two people stepped inside the cell. But they weren't actually.... people. Their bodies were transparent, we could all see through them. They fixed black soulless eyes on us and pointed silently at the door. I heastied, but when their hands moved to weapons at their sides, I hastily followed their orders.