The enemy is who?

Annabeth

I followed Percy to the dining hall with our hands intertwined after Professor McGonagall had called for everyone to meet in the dining hall. I had a feeling that Professor McGonagall was going to finally tell the students that there was going to be another war against another tough enemy.

I honestly wasn't that scared for the upcoming war. I knew I would get through anything with Percy at my side. After all, we are an unstoppable team.

Percy and I walked over to the Slytherin table and sat down where Percy finally released my hand. Once the final students had trickled in, the headmistress walked in and stood at the front of the room, waiting for the chatter to die down. When it finally did, McGonagall cleared her throat.

"I have something very important to tell you all, and this news won't be cheerful." She said. I noticed that most of the wizards and witches were watching their headmistress nervously as if they knew what she was about to say.

"There's going to be another war." Professor McGonagall finished firmly. Shouts and cries of outrage erupted immediately from the crowd, namely from the Gryffindor's. "WE JUST HAD A WAR!" Someone yelled from the Ravenclaw's. 

Minerva held up a hand and waited until everyone had calmed down before continuing. "This war is going to be like none other, and we need two people here to help us succeed. This enemy isn't ours, it is from their world who goes by the name Kronos."

(I literally just thought if that right now.)

My eyes widened in shock just as Percy paled considerably. "K-Kronos?" I gasped.

All of the students were looking at us now as I gripped Percy's hand tightly like a lifeline. "This can't be. He died, I saw it right in front of me!" Percy growled.

The ground started to tremble underneath us and many of the students were staring at Percy as his eyes started to glow a faint green light. "Percy! Stop, you're causing an earthquake!" I cried.

At my words, my boyfriend calmed down and the ground stopped shaking. He looked at me, his face devoid of expression. "What's going on?" Someone said.

"Perseus Riddle and Annabeth Chase are not like us. They are demigods, children of the Gods. Annabeth Chase is a daughter of Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom, and Perseus Riddle is a son of Poseidon, the God of the Sea. But Perseus is part of us, he is indeed a wizard while his girlfriend is not." Professor McGonagall explained. "And Kronos is Percy's grandfather who is extremely evil and intent on revenge since Percy killed him two years ago."

(Yes I know it was technically Luke who killed Kronos but......)

"If Kronos is Percy's grandfather and not part of our world, then why is waging war against us?" Hermione asked, a look of confusion on her face.

Professor McGonagall took a deep breath and said "Since we have some sort of magic and we are like the demigods, Kronos wants to wipe us out. He has also brought many of the wizards and witches that has aided Voldemort in the last war. But he does not know that his grandson and his girlfriend are here with us. They will be an extreme advantage, both of them are excellent fighters. And Perseus has powers."

"Percy? You're a what? You have powers?" Draco asked, staring in disbelief at his friend. Percy met Draco's eyes and lifted his hand. The ground shook and rumbled underneath them once again, and glasses on the dining hall toppled over, spilling their contents onto the table. The students grabbed onto anything they could and Percy brought his hand down. Once the shaking stopped, the students released whatever they were grabbing and looked at Percy in surprise and shock. Percy waved his hand and the liquid that was spilled on the table rose up and settled back down in the glasses.