CHAPTER 68- KGAGFAOTDIH (Part 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is Love?

Love is the way the sun tries to desperately hold its breath, so the sky wouldn't know that it's not breathing properly.

Love is the way the sky tries to desperately make the sun breathe again-- so it wouldn't have to try so hard to hide that it's suffocating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 68- KGAGFAOTDIH

"So, the question I'm sure most of your fans wants to know... Is Night Cervantes... single right now?" 

Night gives off a mysterious smile instead of answering the host.

"What's the meaning of that smile? Is that a yes? or a no?" 

"I'll leave it up for guessing. Sabi ni Air sa akin, mas popular daw nowadays ang mysterious types so..."

"That's why you're being mysterious right now?"

Night nods.

The audience laughs.

"Aren't you being too greedy? Just how much more popular do you wanna be?" 

Night laughs a little. He then looks at the camera with apologetic eyes, "I'm sorry for being greedy. But please like me more." 

Majority of the audience laughed. A few though couldn't help but giggle with giddiness because of his overflowing cuteness.

The talk-show host now moves to another question to keep the conversation going.

"I'm sure your fans will understand if you want your current relationship status a mystery, I'm sure katulad ko they all respect your privacy, so I won't ask you further about it. But can you at least tell us... because we're really curious... what is Night Cervantes's ideal woman?"

Night looks up and thinks. Looking almost exactly as how he looked like in the prologue intro of ICU's MV. He looked effortlessly breathtaking. Completely unaware he's taking everyone's breath away.

Night finally looks back at the host.

"A girl who doesn't only look at me, I guess?"

"A girl who doesn't only look at you? Isn't it supposed to be the opposite? So playgirl ang ideal type mo gano'n?"

Night lets out a suppressed laugh.

"What I mean is, a girl who can still see everyone else-- even when she's looking at me."

"'Yung tipo ng babaeng hindi lang ako ang sentro ng mundo. She has other major interests, dreams, concerns, priorities. Hindi lang ako. The kind of girl who... would leave me in a heartbeat if the world needed her more, something like that."