Fading Away h.s

This is my first book!! I worked really hard on it and I hope you enjoy it (:

9/6/14 edited:

"Just know your everything I have ever wanted/needed.I will always love you.Fuck I have since the day I saw you."

I saw the tears slowly forming in her bright blue green eyes.I can't stand the feeling inside seeing my love cry.

"I love you so much Harry."she sobbed into my chest

"Promise me something." I demanded

"What?"she slowly lifts her head gazing into my eyes.

"After tonight you'll leave and never come back..If something ever happened to you I wouldn't bare to live another day."

"I can't leave you..Harry wants going to happen..to you,to me,to us?"

"I-I don't know.Please just promise me."I was slowly loosing the strength I need to keep for her.

*Quite a few months before*

Desaree's P.O.V

* Hey Dez your coming to a party tonight starting at 9 pm, invite some of your friends..Other people from last year will be there.hope to see ya xoxo*-Brooke

*ill be there!! Much love ;*.*

I invited some of my friends hoping to see them there.It was odd in not really invited to frat party's.But I've known Brooke for a while now so I couldn't say no.

*what do I wear??*

*casual but sexy :)*-Brooke

*okie dokie :p*

A loud ring erupts from the black device in my hands and I answer a blocked number.

"Hello?"

"Hey love!" I hear a thick British accent that sounds familiar.

"Who is this and how did you get my number??"I snap

"Don't worry love, I'll see you again tonight at the party."

"Wait again?"I ask confusion clearly laced in my voice.

The guy chuckles and hangs up.

I take a deep breath.This is the longest I have gone without breaking down.

I honestly can't believe I'm going out tonight.All my sadness has been replaced with anger.And trust me when I say I'm beyond furious.But there's nothing I can do about it.

I bet he doesn't even think about me anymore since he did fucking leave me here by myself.

Before I start to get to angry I go to the kitchen and grab a glass of Ice cold water.

Now what to wear....